WAIT TIME AFTER RENAL COLIC

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by John Shore, Feb 6, 2006.

  1. John Shore

    John Shore Guest

    Just had (for the first and hopefully last time) renal colic....(kidney
    stone)...stone removed in a rather unpleasant operative procedure and I am
    still pissing blood - post op.

    How may days seems reasonable before I pull the shoes back on...surely just
    a couple at the most?

    Any experienced comment?

    JCS

    Tags:

  2. "WAIT TIME AFTER RENAL
    COLIC ~ ?

    How may days seems reasonable
    Before I pull the shoes back on ...

    Surely just
    A couple, at the most ~ ?"
    ~ Shore

    "RU recuperating
    @ The Shore, or inland, for your respite,
    If sonar, by your stones, rattled
    To sand ~ ?"
    ~ Jane

    "... or doorway of The Arabesque,
    Where The 7 Types of Ambiguity
    Dwell,

    For you to know,
    If graced, a guest."
    ~ Mum

    "My sight, from bay window
    My window seat, by bayadere's upholstery
    A Bayeux Tapestry illuminates
    By golden thread a decorative border sewn,
    My sight's delight, a festive scene,
    Seen so easily from my back bay window
    Where bayberry flourishes
    Among forest rats and ruffians ruffle
    And shuffle, topsy turvy,

    If in a hurry."
    ~ Margaux

    "Such fanatic fiends populate your dreams,
    House unseemly your blew print's

    Folded
    Seams ~
    Fanatic

    Furries

    Unfolded out of origami, tight roper's valence
    A fine line, their Balancing Act
    Of Jester's showering
    Cascade ~

    Ruffians
    Who roughhouse, arouse, and howl among forest roughage,
    A Ruff Age en Baywood,
    Where glittering globes
    And cookie cutter trains deliver the goods
    Apr├Ęs Mid Night's Knight
    Arrives."
    ~ Trefethen

    "O Beaux Arts
    A forest of rare arts and pretty rats
    Impart,

    If petite canine disembarks."
    ~ Tyche

  3. BOoo Hoo

    BOoo Hoo Guest

    On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 17:27:11 +1100, "John Shore" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Just had (for the first and hopefully last time) renal colic....(kidney
    >stone)...stone removed in a rather unpleasant operative procedure and I am
    >still pissing blood - post op.

    This explains Itchy Sanchez's return.

    >How may days seems reasonable before I pull the shoes back on...surely just
    >a couple at the most?

    Yes, a couple months should do.

  5. John Shore wrote:
    > Just had (for the first and hopefully last time) renal colic....(kidney
    > stone)...stone removed in a rather unpleasant operative procedure and I am
    > still pissing blood - post op.
    >
    > How may days seems reasonable before I pull the shoes back on...surely just
    > a couple at the most?
    >
    > Any experienced comment?
    >
    > JCS

    When I had my kidney stone I found a very good yahoo group that was
    very active with very knowledgeable people. Some of these guys had a
    new kidney stone every month or something. I never required an
    operation so I cant say. My stones are probably related to diet and
    lack of water. I cant really advise you since i dont know the nature of
    the operation.

  6. Well, if you weren't such a puss, you'd be jogging now, instead of
    whining to us about it.