Wal-Mart and Carb Sense products

diane

Guest
My Wal-Mart is having its annual diet display and was very pleased to see it
has restocked the Atkins cereals. I can still get them cheaper, but it's a
start.

I love the Mini Carb and Carb Sense products and it was marked down to $1.00
a box. Is this nation wide, or are they selling out? I picked up some of the
hot cereal that has a great fiber count per 40 grams. Since I just need to
add hot water- I'm taking some to work with a measuring spoon. I hope they
aren't selling out! The bake mixes have a lot of almond flour- $1.00 is a
great value

--
Diane

Cereal is not low carb.

--
You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW

"diane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> My Wal-Mart is having its annual diet display and was very pleased to see
> it has restocked the Atkins cereals. I can still get them cheaper, but
> it's a start.
>
> I love the Mini Carb and Carb Sense products and it was marked down to
> $1.00 a box. Is this nation wide, or are they selling out? I picked up
> some of the hot cereal that has a great fiber count per 40 grams. Since I
> just need to add hot water- I'm taking some to work with a measuring
> spoon. I hope they aren't selling out! The bake mixes have a lot of almond
> flour- $1.00 is a great value
>
> --
> Diane

: My Wal-Mart is having its annual diet display and was very pleased to see
it
: has restocked the Atkins cereals. I can still get them cheaper, but it's a
: start.
: --
: Diane

I went in there one day about a month ago and they wouldn't let me buy the
banana flavored Atkins cereal. It just wouldn't scan on the register. When
I asked about it, they got all excited and immediately went to the cereal
aisle and pulled it all off---just that one variety. It wasn't outdated. I
noticed about a week ago that they still aren't selling it. I wish I knew
what the reason could be.

Pat in TX
:
:
:
:

"Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
.. It wasn't outdated. I
> noticed about a week ago that they still aren't selling it. I wish I knew
> what the reason could be.

==========================
I'm not sure I'd want to know. :-(
--
Wysong
Age 60. Height 5'6"

"Wysong *~" <P@P> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> . It wasn't outdated. I
>> noticed about a week ago that they still aren't selling it. I wish I knew
>> what the reason could be.

> ==========================
> I'm not sure I'd want to know.

That's the story of your life.

"JC Der Koenig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Wysong *~" <P@P> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > . It wasn't outdated. I
> >> noticed about a week ago that they still aren't selling it. I wish I

knew
> >> what the reason could be.

> > ==========================
> > I'm not sure I'd want to know.

> That's the story of your life.

=====================
No JC, that's the story of your sad, unhappy, hate and angst filled life.
Since Ive been back here all I see are posts from you that are intended to
bring people down to your sorry level. To cause them as much misery as
possible. How sad.....
And now:

[______] <---Bozo bin aka Bit Bucket aka Killfile.

>:-O <---YOU, a real depressing noisy Bozo.

[_>:-O_] <---YOU, locked in the Bozo Bin!

And now you get the Royale: >>> FLUSH <<<

AAHHHHH,.... peace and quiet. :))))
--
Wysong
Age 60. Height 5'6"

"Wysong *~" <P@P> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
|| "JC Der Koenig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
|| news:[email protected]...
||| "Wysong *~" <P@P> wrote in message
||| news:[email protected]...
||| That's the story of your life.
|| =====================
|| No JC, that's the story of your sad, unhappy, hate and angst filled
|| life. Since Ive been back here all I see are posts from you that are
|| intended to bring people down to your sorry level. To cause them
|| as much misery as possible. How sad.....
|| And now:
|| [______] <---Bozo bin aka Bit Bucket aka Killfile.
||| :-O <---YOU, a real depressing noisy Bozo.
|| [_>:-O_] <---YOU, locked in the Bozo Bin!
|| And now you get the Royale: >>> FLUSH <<<
|| AAHHHHH,.... peace and quiet. :))))
|| --
|| Wysong
|| Age 60. Height 5'6"
|| Starting date: 1/8/05
|| 171/ 167 / 140 lb
|| ==========================================

SCORE:

Wysong: 1
JC: 2

--
Peter

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 23:48:31 -0600, "Wysong *~" <P@P> wrote:

>No JC, that's the story of your sad, unhappy, hate and angst filled life.
>Since Ive been back here all I see are posts from you that are intended to
>bring people down to your sorry level.

So stop reading them...no need to even waste the effort of putting him
into a killfile or whatever people make big announcements about doing.
He takes that kind of action as a medal of honor - and they provide
positive feedback - he's gotten someone else's goat, yet again, so he
knows he's on the right track. You acknowledge his "advice" and
comments are about as useful as a broken record...so don't keep
reading his emails when you already know what to expect. K.

Kalish wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 23:48:31 -0600, "Wysong *~" <P@P> wrote:
>

>>No JC, that's the story of your sad, unhappy, hate and angst filled life.
>>Since Ive been back here all I see are posts from you that are intended to
>>bring people down to your sorry level.

> So stop reading them...no need to even waste the effort of putting him
> into a killfile or whatever people make big announcements about doing.
> He takes that kind of action as a medal of honor - and they provide
> positive feedback - he's gotten someone else's goat, yet again, so he
> knows he's on the right track. You acknowledge his "advice" and
> comments are about as useful as a broken record...so don't keep
> reading his emails when you already know what to expect. K.

Sometimes when a turd won't flush, you have to keep trying. lol

So stay fat.

--
You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW

"Wysong *~" <P@P> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "JC Der Koenig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "Wysong *~" <P@P> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> >
>> > "Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]...
>> > . It wasn't outdated. I

> knew
>> > ==========================
>> > I'm not sure I'd want to know.

>> That's the story of your life.

> =====================
> No JC, that's the story of your sad, unhappy, hate and angst filled life.
> Since Ive been back here all I see are posts from you that are intended to
> bring people down to your sorry level. To cause them as much misery as
> possible. How sad.....
> And now:
>
> [______] <---Bozo bin aka Bit Bucket aka Killfile.
>
>>:-O <---YOU, a real depressing noisy Bozo.

> [_>:-O_] <---YOU, locked in the Bozo Bin!
>
> And now you get the Royale: >>> FLUSH <<<
>
> AAHHHHH,.... peace and quiet. :))))
> --
> Wysong
> Age 60. Height 5'6"
> Starting date: 1/8/05
> 171/ 167 / 140 lb

Are you sure you have your age right in your sig? Looks to me like there's
one too many zeroes there.

In news:[email protected],
Wysong *~ <P@P> stated

"Bunky42" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Sometimes when a turd won't flush, you have to keep trying. lol

----------------'
Nope! The FLUSH worked! I replied, then went back up....and FLUSHED!
:)))
--
Wysong
Age 60. Height 5'6"

"FOB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Are you sure you have your age right in your sig? Looks to me like

there's
> one too many zeroes there.

==========
I'm only 3 1/2! :-D
--
Wysong
Age 60. Height 5'6"

"JC Der Koenig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Cereal is not low carb.

Amazing, you are so perceptive. I would have never guess cereal wasnt
low carb with out your help.
One day I hope to be as wise as you JC.

Thanx a million!
Jeff

> --
> You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW
>

> "diane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> My Wal-Mart is having its annual diet display and was very pleased to see
>> it has restocked the Atkins cereals. I can still get them cheaper, but
>> it's a start.
>>
>> I love the Mini Carb and Carb Sense products and it was marked down to
>> $1.00 a box. Is this nation wide, or are they selling out? I picked up
>> some of the hot cereal that has a great fiber count per 40 grams. Since I
>> just need to add hot water- I'm taking some to work with a measuring
>> spoon. I hope they aren't selling out! The bake mixes have a lot of
>> almond flour- $1.00 is a great value
>>
>> --
>> Diane

Is English your second language?

It seems that you have many factors working against you.

--

JC Der Koenig wrote:
> Is English your second language?
>
> It seems that you have many factors working against you.

This isn't a language newsgroup. This is alt.support.diet.low-carb
Newsgroup. If they had wanted alt.language they would have gone there.
Even a moron like you should be able to figure that out.