Wal-Mart and Carb Sense products

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by diane, Jan 23, 2005.

  1. diane

    diane Guest

    My Wal-Mart is having its annual diet display and was very pleased to see it
    has restocked the Atkins cereals. I can still get them cheaper, but it's a
    start.

    I love the Mini Carb and Carb Sense products and it was marked down to $1.00
    a box. Is this nation wide, or are they selling out? I picked up some of the
    hot cereal that has a great fiber count per 40 grams. Since I just need to
    add hot water- I'm taking some to work with a measuring spoon. I hope they
    aren't selling out! The bake mixes have a lot of almond flour- $1.00 is a
    great value

    --
    Diane

    Tags:

  2. Cereal is not low carb.

    --
    You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW

    "diane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > My Wal-Mart is having its annual diet display and was very pleased to see
    > it has restocked the Atkins cereals. I can still get them cheaper, but
    > it's a start.
    >
    > I love the Mini Carb and Carb Sense products and it was marked down to
    > $1.00 a box. Is this nation wide, or are they selling out? I picked up
    > some of the hot cereal that has a great fiber count per 40 grams. Since I
    > just need to add hot water- I'm taking some to work with a measuring
    > spoon. I hope they aren't selling out! The bake mixes have a lot of almond
    > flour- $1.00 is a great value
    >
    > --
    > Diane

  3. Pat

    Pat Guest

    : My Wal-Mart is having its annual diet display and was very pleased to see
    it
    : has restocked the Atkins cereals. I can still get them cheaper, but it's a
    : start.
    : --
    : Diane

    I went in there one day about a month ago and they wouldn't let me buy the
    banana flavored Atkins cereal. It just wouldn't scan on the register. When
    I asked about it, they got all excited and immediately went to the cereal
    aisle and pulled it all off---just that one variety. It wasn't outdated. I
    noticed about a week ago that they still aren't selling it. I wish I knew
    what the reason could be.

    Pat in TX
    :
    :
    :
    :

  4. Wysong *~

    Wysong *~ Guest

    "Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    .. It wasn't outdated. I
    > noticed about a week ago that they still aren't selling it. I wish I knew
    > what the reason could be.

    ==========================
    I'm not sure I'd want to know. :-(
    --
    Wysong
    Age 60. Height 5'6"

  5. "Wysong *~" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > . It wasn't outdated. I
    >> noticed about a week ago that they still aren't selling it. I wish I knew
    >> what the reason could be.

    > ==========================
    > I'm not sure I'd want to know.

    That's the story of your life.

  6. Wysong *~

    Wysong *~ Guest

    "JC Der Koenig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Wysong *~" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > "Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > > . It wasn't outdated. I
    > >> noticed about a week ago that they still aren't selling it. I wish I

    knew
    > >> what the reason could be.

    > > ==========================
    > > I'm not sure I'd want to know.

    > That's the story of your life.

    =====================
    No JC, that's the story of your sad, unhappy, hate and angst filled life.
    Since Ive been back here all I see are posts from you that are intended to
    bring people down to your sorry level. To cause them as much misery as
    possible. How sad.....
    And now:

    [______] <---Bozo bin aka Bit Bucket aka Killfile.

    >:-O <---YOU, a real depressing noisy Bozo.

    [_>:-O_] <---YOU, locked in the Bozo Bin!

    And now you get the Royale: >>> FLUSH <<<

    AAHHHHH,.... peace and quiet. :))))
    --
    Wysong
    Age 60. Height 5'6"

  7. marengo

    marengo Guest

    "Wysong *~" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    || "JC Der Koenig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    || news:[email protected]
    ||| "Wysong *~" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    ||| news:[email protected]
    ||| That's the story of your life.
    || =====================
    || No JC, that's the story of your sad, unhappy, hate and angst filled
    || life. Since Ive been back here all I see are posts from you that are
    || intended to bring people down to your sorry level. To cause them
    || as much misery as possible. How sad.....
    || And now:
    || [______] <---Bozo bin aka Bit Bucket aka Killfile.
    ||| :-O <---YOU, a real depressing noisy Bozo.
    || [_>:-O_] <---YOU, locked in the Bozo Bin!
    || And now you get the Royale: >>> FLUSH <<<
    || AAHHHHH,.... peace and quiet. :))))
    || --
    || Wysong
    || Age 60. Height 5'6"
    || Starting date: 1/8/05
    || 171/ 167 / 140 lb
    || ==========================================

    SCORE:

    Wysong: 1
    JC: 2

    --
    Peter

  8. Kalish

    Kalish Guest

    On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 23:48:31 -0600, "Wysong *~" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >No JC, that's the story of your sad, unhappy, hate and angst filled life.
    >Since Ive been back here all I see are posts from you that are intended to
    >bring people down to your sorry level.

    So stop reading them...no need to even waste the effort of putting him
    into a killfile or whatever people make big announcements about doing.
    He takes that kind of action as a medal of honor - and they provide
    positive feedback - he's gotten someone else's goat, yet again, so he
    knows he's on the right track. You acknowledge his "advice" and
    comments are about as useful as a broken record...so don't keep
    reading his emails when you already know what to expect. K.

  9. Bunky42

    Bunky42 Guest

    Kalish wrote:
    > On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 23:48:31 -0600, "Wysong *~" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>No JC, that's the story of your sad, unhappy, hate and angst filled life.
    >>Since Ive been back here all I see are posts from you that are intended to
    >>bring people down to your sorry level.

    > So stop reading them...no need to even waste the effort of putting him
    > into a killfile or whatever people make big announcements about doing.
    > He takes that kind of action as a medal of honor - and they provide
    > positive feedback - he's gotten someone else's goat, yet again, so he
    > knows he's on the right track. You acknowledge his "advice" and
    > comments are about as useful as a broken record...so don't keep
    > reading his emails when you already know what to expect. K.

    Sometimes when a turd won't flush, you have to keep trying. lol

  10. So stay fat.

    --
    You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW

    "Wysong *~" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "JC Der Koenig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> "Wysong *~" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> >
    >> > "Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> > news:[email protected]
    >> > . It wasn't outdated. I

    > knew
    >> > ==========================
    >> > I'm not sure I'd want to know.

    >> That's the story of your life.

    > =====================
    > No JC, that's the story of your sad, unhappy, hate and angst filled life.
    > Since Ive been back here all I see are posts from you that are intended to
    > bring people down to your sorry level. To cause them as much misery as
    > possible. How sad.....
    > And now:
    >
    > [______] <---Bozo bin aka Bit Bucket aka Killfile.
    >
    >>:-O <---YOU, a real depressing noisy Bozo.

    > [_>:-O_] <---YOU, locked in the Bozo Bin!
    >
    > And now you get the Royale: >>> FLUSH <<<
    >
    > AAHHHHH,.... peace and quiet. :))))
    > --
    > Wysong
    > Age 60. Height 5'6"
    > Starting date: 1/8/05
    > 171/ 167 / 140 lb

  11. FOB

    FOB Guest

    Are you sure you have your age right in your sig? Looks to me like there's
    one too many zeroes there.

    In news:[email protected],
    Wysong *~ <[email protected]> stated
    | No JC, that's the story of your sad, unhappy, hate and angst filled
    | life. Since Ive been back here all I see are posts from you that are
    | intended to bring people down to your sorry level. To cause them as
    | much misery as possible. How sad.....
    | And now:
    |
    | [______] <---Bozo bin aka Bit Bucket aka Killfile.
    |
    || :-O <---YOU, a real depressing noisy Bozo.
    |
    | [_>:-O_] <---YOU, locked in the Bozo Bin!
    |
    | And now you get the Royale: >>> FLUSH <<<
    |
    | AAHHHHH,.... peace and quiet. :))))
    | --
    | Wysong
    | Age 60. Height 5'6"
    | Starting date: 1/8/05
    | 171/ 167 / 140 lb
    | ==========================================

  12. Wysong *~

    Wysong *~ Guest

    "Bunky42" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Sometimes when a turd won't flush, you have to keep trying. lol

    ----------------'
    Nope! The FLUSH worked! I replied, then went back up....and FLUSHED!
    :)))
    --
    Wysong
    Age 60. Height 5'6"

  13. Wysong *~

    Wysong *~ Guest

    "FOB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Are you sure you have your age right in your sig? Looks to me like

    there's
    > one too many zeroes there.

    ==========
    I'm only 3 1/2! :-D
    --
    Wysong
    Age 60. Height 5'6"

  14. A
    "JC Der Koenig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Cereal is not low carb.

    Amazing, you are so perceptive. I would have never guess cereal wasnt
    low carb with out your help.
    One day I hope to be as wise as you JC.

    Thanx a million!
    Jeff

    > --
    > You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW
    >

    > "diane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> My Wal-Mart is having its annual diet display and was very pleased to see
    >> it has restocked the Atkins cereals. I can still get them cheaper, but
    >> it's a start.
    >>
    >> I love the Mini Carb and Carb Sense products and it was marked down to
    >> $1.00 a box. Is this nation wide, or are they selling out? I picked up
    >> some of the hot cereal that has a great fiber count per 40 grams. Since I
    >> just need to add hot water- I'm taking some to work with a measuring
    >> spoon. I hope they aren't selling out! The bake mixes have a lot of
    >> almond flour- $1.00 is a great value
    >>
    >> --
    >> Diane

  15. Is English your second language?

    It seems that you have many factors working against you.

    --

    "ANTHONY MAZEIKA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > "JC Der Koenig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Cereal is not low carb.

    > Amazing, you are so perceptive. I would have never guess cereal wasnt
    > low carb with out your help.
    > One day I hope to be as wise as you JC.
    >
    > Thanx a million!
    > Jeff
    >>
    >> --
    >> You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW
    >>

    >> "diane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>> My Wal-Mart is having its annual diet display and was very pleased to
    >>> see it has restocked the Atkins cereals. I can still get them cheaper,
    >>> but it's a start.
    >>>
    >>> I love the Mini Carb and Carb Sense products and it was marked down to
    >>> $1.00 a box. Is this nation wide, or are they selling out? I picked up
    >>> some of the hot cereal that has a great fiber count per 40 grams. Since
    >>> I just need to add hot water- I'm taking some to work with a measuring
    >>> spoon. I hope they aren't selling out! The bake mixes have a lot of
    >>> almond flour- $1.00 is a great value
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Diane

  16. Bunky42

    Bunky42 Guest

    JC Der Koenig wrote:
    > Is English your second language?
    >
    > It seems that you have many factors working against you.

    This isn't a language newsgroup. This is alt.support.diet.low-carb
    Newsgroup. If they had wanted alt.language they would have gone there.
    Even a moron like you should be able to figure that out.