Walk away the pounds?

H

Holly

Hello all!

Does anyone out there do Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds? I just started doing it and
love it! I normally vary my workouts - Richard Simmons, the Weight Watcher's fast track work
out, the treadmill, etc. I just started and love it! Does anyone out there do this and/or have
success stories?

Let me know! Thanks, Holly

i do the tapes. i started doing them when i first joined weight watchers. as well as walking to
work, and along with eating right and doing them i lost 30lbs. now am back on weight watchers as
well as cutting back on a few of my carbs and doing the tapes again in hopes to lose the dreaded
last 10lbs to reach my final goal weight , i am currently at 125lbs. I started at 152.5lbs in march
of last yrs.

angie
ps i have the whole collection of leslies tapes. (hope her name is spelt right )

"Holly" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hello all!
>
> Does anyone out there do Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds? I just started doing it and love
> it! I normally vary my workouts - Richard Simmons, the Weight Watcher's fast track work out, the
> treadmill, etc. I just started and love it! Does anyone out there do this and/or have
success
> stories?
>
> Let me know! Thanks, Holly

I do it for my cardiovascular and find it great. I also use the Richard Simmons & even some line
dancing tapes - I vary them so as to not get bored. Elaine K

Holly wrote:

>Hello all!
>
>Does anyone out there do Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds? I just started doing it and
>love it! I normally vary my workouts - Richard Simmons, the Weight Watcher's fast track work
>out, the treadmill, etc. I just started and love it! Does anyone out there do this and/or have
>success stories?
>
>Let me know! Thanks, Holly
>
>

Can you describe these tapes? Are you just walking in place while watching the tape? <curious minds
want to know>

"Holly" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hello all!
>
> Does anyone out there do Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds? I just started doing it and love
> it! I normally vary my workouts - Richard Simmons, the Weight Watcher's fast track work out, the
> treadmill, etc. I just started and love it! Does anyone out there do this and/or have
success
> stories?
>
> Let me know! Thanks, Holly

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Here's her URL http://www.lesliesansone.com/ Elaine K

Laura wrote:

>Can you describe these tapes? Are you just walking in place while watching the tape? <curious minds
>want to know>
>
>"Holly" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>
>>Hello all!
>>
>>Does anyone out there do Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds? I just started doing it and love
>>it! I normally vary my workouts - Richard Simmons, the Weight Watcher's fast track work out, the
>>treadmill, etc. I just started and love it! Does anyone out there do this and/or have
>>
>>
>success
>
>
>>stories?
>>
>>Let me know! Thanks, Holly
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>

--------------020003000203000605030401 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-
Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-
Type" content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1"> <title></title> </head> <body text="#000000"
bgcolor="#ffffff"> Here's her URL <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.lesliesansone.com/">http://www.lesliesansone.com/</a><br> Elaine K<br> <br> Laura
wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite" cite="midT_ARb.122193$6y6.2413464@bgtnsc05-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net"> <pre wrap="">Can you describe these tapes? Are you just walking in place
while watching the tape? <curious minds want to know>

"Holly" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
href="mailto:[email protected]"><[email protected]></a> wrote in message <a class="moz-txt-link-
freetext" href="news:[email protected]">news:Er2dnfL2SYW-9YvdRVn-
[email protected]</a>... </pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">Hello all!

Does anyone out there do Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds? I just started doing it and love it!
I normally vary my workouts - Richard Simmons, the Weight Watcher's fast track work out, the
treadmill, etc. I just started and love it! Does anyone out there do this and/or have </pre>
</blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!---->success </pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">stories?

</pre> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!----> </pre> </blockquote> </body> </html>

--------------020003000203000605030401--

I've looked at her site but it really does not give me much info on what the program is like.

"Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Here's her URL http://www.lesliesansone.com/ Elaine K
>
> Laura wrote:
>
> >Can you describe these tapes? Are you just walking in place while
watching
> >the tape? <curious minds want to know>
> >
> >"Holly" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> >
> >>Hello all!
> >>
> >>Does anyone out there do Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds? I just started doing it and love
> >>it! I normally vary my workouts - Richard Simmons, the Weight Watcher's fast track work out, the
> >>treadmill, etc.
I
> >>just started and love it! Does anyone out there do this and/or have
> >>
> >>
> >success
> >
> >
> >>stories?
> >>
> >>Let me know! Thanks, Holly
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >
> >

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Well, you mostly do a type of marching or walking, side steps, some lunges. It includes a warm up &
a cool down period. I bought the 1, 2 & 3 mile tapes which included the rubber band which gives your
upper body a work out at the same time. I use mainly the 1 mile one & it takes about 20 min to do
it. I am never out of breath, nor to I end up sweating very much when I do it, whereas when I do the
Richard Simmons, I am using in a full sweat when finished. I think it gives you a nice brief cardio
work out in a very short time - just right for those very busy days when you don't seem to have time
for much at all. Just so you know, I am 65 with very sore feet & arthritic in every joint. If I can
do this one, anyone can. Since you're already doing the Richard Simmons Ones, you might want to buy
the 2 or the 3 mile one. On the tape, you can stop at the 1 or 2 mile & cool down & this could be a
better bargain if you intend to use it more often. Hope this helps you more. Elaine K

Laura wrote:

>I've looked at her site but it really does not give me much info on what the program is like.
>
>"Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>
>
>>Here's her URL http://www.lesliesansone.com/ Elaine K
>>
>>Laura wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>>Can you describe these tapes? Are you just walking in place while
>>>
>>>
>watching
>
>
>>>the tape? <curious minds want to know>
>>>
>>>"Holly" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>Hello all!
>>>>
>>>>Does anyone out there do Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds? I just started doing it and love
>>>>it! I normally vary my workouts - Richard Simmons, the Weight Watcher's fast track work out, the
>>>>treadmill, etc.
>>>>
>>>>
>I
>
>
>>>>just started and love it! Does anyone out there do this and/or have
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>success
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>stories?
>>>>
>>>>Let me know! Thanks, Holly
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>
>
>

--------------090702060005080604080007 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-
Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-
Type" content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1"> <title></title> </head> <body text="#000000"
bgcolor="#ffffff"> Well, you mostly do a type of marching or walking, side steps, some lunges. It
includes a warm up & a cool down period. I bought the 1, 2 & 3 mile tapes which included the
rubber band which gives your upper body a work out at the same time. I use mainly the 1 mile one
& it takes about 20 min to do it. I am never out of breath, nor to I end up sweating very much
when I do it, whereas when I do the Richard Simmons, I am using in a full sweat when finished. I
think it gives you a nice brief cardio work out in a very short time - just right for those very
busy days when you don't seem to have time for much at all. Just so you know, I am 65 with very sore
feet & arthritic in every joint. If I can do this one, anyone can. Since you're already doing
the Richard Simmons Ones, you might want to buy the 2 or the 3 mile one. On the tape, you can stop
at the 1 or 2 mile & cool down & this could be a better bargain if you intend to use it more
often. Hope this helps you more.<br> Elaine K<br> <br> Laura wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite" cite="midBTERb.123692$6y6.2439023@bgtnsc05-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net"> <pre wrap="">I've looked at her site but it really does not give me much
info on what the program is like.

"Elaine Kirkham" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
href="mailto:[email protected]"><[email protected]></a> wrote in message <a class="moz-txt-link-
freetext" href="news:[email protected]">news:mWCRb.28814$-
[email protected]</a>... </pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre
wrap="">Here's her URL <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.lesliesansone.com/">http://www.lesliesansone.com/</a> Elaine K

Laura wrote:

</pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">Can you describe these tapes? Are you just walking
in place while </pre> </blockquote> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!---->watching </pre>
<blockquote type="cite"> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">the tape? <curious minds want
to know>

"Holly" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
freetext" href="news:[email protected]">news:Er2dnfL2SYW-9YvdRVn-
[email protected]</a>...

</pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">Hello all!

Does anyone out there do Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds? I just started doing it and love it!
I normally vary my workouts - Richard Simmons, the Weight Watcher's fast track work out, the
treadmill, etc. </pre> </blockquote> </blockquote> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!---->I </pre>
<blockquote type="cite"> <blockquote type="cite"> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">just started
and love it! Does anyone out there do this and/or have

</pre> </blockquote> <pre wrap="">success

</pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">stories?

</pre>
</blockquote>
<pre wrap="">

</pre> </blockquote> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!----> </pre> </blockquote> </body> </html>

--------------090702060005080604080007--

Thanks Elaine. I'll look into them the next time I'm at walmart.

"Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, you mostly do a type of marching or walking, side steps, some lunges. It includes a warm up
> & a cool down period. I bought the 1, 2 & 3 mile tapes which included the rubber band which gives
> your upper body a work out at the same time. I use mainly the 1 mile one & it takes about 20 min
> to do it. I am never out of breath, nor to I end up sweating very much when I do it, whereas when
> I do the Richard Simmons, I am using in a full sweat when finished. I think it gives you a nice
> brief cardio work out in a very short time - just right for those very busy days when you don't
> seem to have time for much at all. Just so you know, I am 65 with very sore feet & arthritic in
> every joint. If I can do this one, anyone can. Since you're already doing the Richard Simmons
> Ones, you might want to buy the 2 or the 3 mile one. On the tape, you can stop at the 1 or 2 mile
> & cool down & this could be a better bargain if you intend to use it more often. Hope this helps
> you more. Elaine K
>
> Laura wrote:
>
> >I've looked at her site but it really does not give me much info on what
the
> >program is like.
> >
> >"Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >
> >
> >>Here's her URL http://www.lesliesansone.com/ Elaine K
> >>
> >>Laura wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>>Can you describe these tapes? Are you just walking in place while
> >>>
> >>>
> >watching
> >
> >
> >>>the tape? <curious minds want to know>
> >>>
> >>>"Holly" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>>Hello all!
> >>>>
> >>>>Does anyone out there do Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds? I
just
> >>>>started doing it and love it! I normally vary my workouts - Richard Simmons, the Weight
> >>>>Watcher's fast track work out, the treadmill, etc.
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >I
> >
> >
> >>>>just started and love it! Does anyone out there do this and/or have
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>success
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>>stories?
> >>>>
> >>>>Let me know! Thanks, Holly
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >
> >

Hi Holly:

I started doing the Leslie Sansone 2 mile walk tape (takes 1/2 hour)a few times a week, beginning
01/01/04 (new year's gift to myself), and I rejoined WW on 1/13. So far, I'm down 7 lb this month,
and I think the exercise helps. (I also really like Flex points). I got the tape for about 9.99 at
Target, and I already had a stretchy band (used during the last 10 min of tape for resistance
training).

As another poster said, it is a lot of marching in place, side to side moves, basically low impact
aerobics without having to keep track of dance moves. I really like it, and I think it is a great
place to start if you haven't been exercising at all and/or are pretty heavy. You really feel good
about yourself when you're done. Great for the Klutz's among us! When I first started (with a cold,
no less), my heart rate got right up there, then as I got used to it I didn't get winded at all.
Because I wanted to keep progressing, I added a lot more arm swinging (to burn more cals). I now
alternate this tape with a couple of step tapes I have (Kathy Smith and Jane Fonda), though at this
point I can only do about 1/2 hour continous of step. I think I may get Leslie's longer workouts,
but I think the 1,2 mile etc are a great starting place.

Bad_Kitty
235/228/145

Yes ! i have the 1,2 and 3 they are great and not confusing ! worth your money ! i love
them ! Brenda

Proud member Of "Peta". EARTH_ We must be the change we wish to see in the world. poulty producers
don't want you to know that one third of chickens used for human comsuption are infected with
salmonella.

I'm interested in the Walk away the Pounds DVDs but when looking online I find several different
versions and I'm confused. I want a 1 & 2 mile, something that is for beginners. Can someone tell me
the exact titles? thanks,

Karen