Walk away the pounds

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Just Me, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Just Me

    Just Me Guest

    I just received the Walk Away The Pounds DVD set and I love them. I bought them on ebay so had to
    wait a week or so for them to be shipped from the US to the UK. I've been feeling eergetic and have
    had plenty of time the last couple of nights so have done the 3 mile one a couple of times. I found
    it to be a pretty intense but simple to follow work out. I will alternate and do some of the less
    intense ones sometimes but as a style of exercise I love them.

    Jane
    259.6/195.6/139 RAFL 202.8/195.6/185

    Tags:

  2. I love them also! I did the 2-mile walk for the first time today & I found it quite a bit more
    energetic than the mile one. I think I'll wait a while before doing the 3-mile one ;-D Elaine K

    Just Me wrote:

    >I just received the Walk Away The Pounds DVD set and I love them. I bought them on ebay so had to
    >wait a week or so for them to be shipped from the US to the UK. I've been feeling eergetic and have
    >had plenty of time the last couple of nights so have done the 3 mile one a couple of times. I found
    >it to be a pretty intense but simple to follow work out. I will alternate and do some of the less
    >intense ones sometimes but as a style of exercise I love them.
    >
    >Jane
    >259.6/195.6/139 RAFL 202.8/195.6/185

  3. Wannablean

    Wannablean Guest

    I love Leslie Sansone. She is so positive.
    "Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I love them also! I did the 2-mile walk for the first time today & I found it quite a bit more
    > energetic than the mile one. I think I'll wait a while before doing the 3-mile one ;-D Elaine K
    >
    > Just Me wrote:
    >
    > >I just received the Walk Away The Pounds DVD set and I love them. I
    bought
    > >them on ebay so had to wait a week or so for them to be shipped from the
    US
    > >to the UK. I've been feeling eergetic and have had plenty of time the
    last
    > >couple of nights so have done the 3 mile one a couple of times. I found
    it
    > >to be a pretty intense but simple to follow work out. I will alternate
    and
    > >do some of the less intense ones sometimes but as a style of exercise I
    love
    > >them.
    > >
    > >Jane
    > >259.6/195.6/139 RAFL 202.8/195.6/185

  4. thanks for the review, Lee, almost tempted
    Just Me <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I just received the Walk Away The Pounds DVD set and I love them. I bought them on ebay so had to
    > wait a week or so for them to be shipped from the
    US
    > to the UK. I've been feeling eergetic and have had plenty of time the last couple of nights so
    > have done the 3 mile one a couple of times. I found it to be a pretty intense but simple to follow
    > work out. I will alternate and do some of the less intense ones sometimes but as a style of
    > exercise I
    love
    > them.
    >
    > Jane
    > 259.6/195.6/139 RAFL 202.8/195.6/185

  5. i try to do her tapes as much as possible. exercised 4 days this week to them and felt great
    afterwards