Walk away the pounds

J

Just Me

I just received the Walk Away The Pounds DVD set and I love them. I bought them on ebay so had to
wait a week or so for them to be shipped from the US to the UK. I've been feeling eergetic and have
had plenty of time the last couple of nights so have done the 3 mile one a couple of times. I found
it to be a pretty intense but simple to follow work out. I will alternate and do some of the less
intense ones sometimes but as a style of exercise I love them.

Jane
259.6/195.6/139 RAFL 202.8/195.6/185

I love them also! I did the 2-mile walk for the first time today & I found it quite a bit more
energetic than the mile one. I think I'll wait a while before doing the 3-mile one ;-D Elaine K

Just Me wrote:

>I just received the Walk Away The Pounds DVD set and I love them. I bought them on ebay so had to
>wait a week or so for them to be shipped from the US to the UK. I've been feeling eergetic and have
>had plenty of time the last couple of nights so have done the 3 mile one a couple of times. I found
>it to be a pretty intense but simple to follow work out. I will alternate and do some of the less
>intense ones sometimes but as a style of exercise I love them.
>
>Jane
>259.6/195.6/139 RAFL 202.8/195.6/185
>
>

I love Leslie Sansone. She is so positive.
"Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I love them also! I did the 2-mile walk for the first time today & I found it quite a bit more
> energetic than the mile one. I think I'll wait a while before doing the 3-mile one ;-D Elaine K
>
> Just Me wrote:
>
> >I just received the Walk Away The Pounds DVD set and I love them. I
bought
> >them on ebay so had to wait a week or so for them to be shipped from the
US
> >to the UK. I've been feeling eergetic and have had plenty of time the
last
> >couple of nights so have done the 3 mile one a couple of times. I found
it
> >to be a pretty intense but simple to follow work out. I will alternate
and
> >do some of the less intense ones sometimes but as a style of exercise I
love
> >them.
> >
> >Jane
> >259.6/195.6/139 RAFL 202.8/195.6/185
> >
> >
> >

thanks for the review, Lee, almost tempted
Just Me <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I just received the Walk Away The Pounds DVD set and I love them. I bought them on ebay so had to
> wait a week or so for them to be shipped from the
US
> to the UK. I've been feeling eergetic and have had plenty of time the last couple of nights so
> have done the 3 mile one a couple of times. I found it to be a pretty intense but simple to follow
> work out. I will alternate and do some of the less intense ones sometimes but as a style of
> exercise I
love
> them.
>
> Jane
> 259.6/195.6/139 RAFL 202.8/195.6/185

i try to do her tapes as much as possible. exercised 4 days this week to them and felt great
afterwards

angie "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I love Leslie Sansone. She is so positive. "Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I love them also! I did the 2-mile walk for the first time today & I found it quite a bit more
> > energetic than the mile one. I think I'll wait a while before doing the 3-mile one ;-D Elaine K
> >
> > Just Me wrote:
> >
> > >I just received the Walk Away The Pounds DVD set and I love them. I
> bought
> > >them on ebay so had to wait a week or so for them to be shipped from
the
> US
> > >to the UK. I've been feeling eergetic and have had plenty of time the
> last
> > >couple of nights so have done the 3 mile one a couple of times. I found
> it