General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Walk, dont run

Started by Bachophile · · Last activity · 1 post · 894 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
17 May 2004
Last activity
17 May 2004
Original author
Bachophile
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
894
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Yes, I started running again, and predictably my knees
    started getting inflamed again. So I figured I'd do fast
    walking instead, and presto, the next day my knees feel
    fine again!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.