(Walk or run) or bike first?

Richard Miller

Guest
I you are going to take a walk and a bike ride on the same day, which one should you do first?

Richard

Generally it would not make a difference though biking is a good warm-up tending to loosen
things up some.

"Richard Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I you are going to take a walk and a bike ride on the same day, which one should you do first?
>
> Richard

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:38:38 GMT, "Richard Miller"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I you are going to take a walk and a bike ride on the same day, which one should you do first?
>
>Richard

I've always been told that it depnd on the purpose of the walk and or run. Generally
I've been told the activity you wish to make your main workout and get the most benifits
from shoudl be first. Of course this is highly variant on intensity, duration,
activities etc etc.

~Matt