Walking Guide needed in Spain

Www.Holiday-Spa

Guest
I have a self catering home in a village ner to Ronda. I pan to market this through walking groups
and offer a walking holiday guided service as one package. However I need a giude to run this for
me. If you (or somebody you know) is a mountain guide in that area then please get in touch.

Many thnaks

Angus

--
Fantastic Self Catering Accommodation in the mountains of Andalucia. Visit www.holiday-spain.biz

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:59:42 -0000, "www.holiday-spain.biz"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I have a self catering home in a village ner to Ronda. I pan to market this through walking groups
>and offer a walking holiday guided service as one package. However I need a giude to run this for
>me. If you (or somebody you know) is a mountain guide in that area then please get in touch.

Try the bars at the back of the Spanish Legion Barracks below the town, a lot of the boys from the
"Fuersas Especiales"<sp> drink in there and they know the area and are multi lingual. Given the
amount of cash they earn you could probably get a really good deal, you will also have a good time
on the sesh there, as the bars are interesting to say the least.

--

Please take the **** out of deemon when sending an e-mail.