Walking Guide needed in Spain

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Www.Holiday-Spa, Feb 10, 2004.

  1. I have a self catering home in a village ner to Ronda. I pan to market this through walking groups
    and offer a walking holiday guided service as one package. However I need a giude to run this for
    me. If you (or somebody you know) is a mountain guide in that area then please get in touch.

    Many thnaks

    Angus

    --
    Fantastic Self Catering Accommodation in the mountains of Andalucia. Visit www.holiday-spain.biz

    Tags:

  2. Harbinger

    Harbinger Guest

    On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:59:42 -0000, "www.holiday-spain.biz"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I have a self catering home in a village ner to Ronda. I pan to market this through walking groups
    >and offer a walking holiday guided service as one package. However I need a giude to run this for
    >me. If you (or somebody you know) is a mountain guide in that area then please get in touch.

    Try the bars at the back of the Spanish Legion Barracks below the town, a lot of the boys from the
    "Fuersas Especiales"<sp> drink in there and they know the area and are multi lingual. Given the
    amount of cash they earn you could probably get a really good deal, you will also have a good time
    on the sesh there, as the bars are interesting to say the least.

    --

    Please take the piss out of deemon when sending an e-mail.