Walking in Holland

Theo Tromp

Guest
Hello friends Will you walk in Holland see www.wandel-olat.org for walkingtrails and walks - walking
links - IVV-walks - racewalking - powerwalking

greetings Theo

Lovely web site, and I like your enthusiasm - but many people think of Holland as too flat for
walking. [email protected]

"Theo Tromp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello friends Will you walk in Holland see www.wandel-olat.org for walkingtrails and walks -
> walking links - IVV-walks - racewalking - powerwalking
>
> greetings Theo

"BrianG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Lovely web site, and I like your enthusiasm - but many people think of Holland as too flat for
> walking. [email protected]

I've bicycled across Holland and while it is indeed flat (except for the southeastern "peninsula"
between Germany and Belgium around Maastrict, which is hilly and lovely) the country is beautiful.
It is an attractive combination of lovely towns and villages, lush farms and forest land. It would
not be at all boring for walking, especially if you take advantage of the many cafes and taverns.

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "BrianG" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:403b60f4_2@mk-nntp-
> 2.news.uk.tiscali.com...
> > Lovely web site, and I like your enthusiasm - but many people think of Holland as too flat for
> > walking. [email protected]
> >

> I've bicycled across Holland and while it is indeed flat (except for the southeastern "peninsula"
> between Germany and Belgium around Maastrict,
which
> is hilly and lovely) the country is beautiful. It is an attractive combination of lovely towns and
> villages, lush farms and forest land. It would not be at all boring for walking, especially if you
> take advantage
of
> the many cafes and taverns.

Don't get me wrong I have also cycled in Holland - a Cyclist's paradise. And yes it is beautiful
countryside, but I prefer to walk up and down hills as well as flat areas.
[email protected]