Walnut Acres is gone are there similar ?

William Wagner

Guest
I used to purchase various food stuffs from folks in Walnut Creek Pa.
They were bought out and closed in short time. I was wondering if
anyone found a similar vendor ?

Miss the personal notes and more.

Bill

--
Garden Shade Zone 5 S Jersey USA in a Japanese Jungle Manner.39.6376 -75.0208

William Wagner wrote:
> I used to purchase various food stuffs from folks in Walnut Creek Pa.
> They were bought out and closed in short time. I was wondering if
> anyone found a similar vendor ?
>
> Miss the personal notes and more.
>
> Bill

You might get a better response if you listed what the food stuffs were.
Such as grains, fruits, ethnic specialities etc.