Walnut Acres is gone are there similar ?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by William Wagner, Jan 4, 2006.

  1. I used to purchase various food stuffs from folks in Walnut Creek Pa.
    They were bought out and closed in short time. I was wondering if
    anyone found a similar vendor ?

    Miss the personal notes and more.

    Bill

    --
    Garden Shade Zone 5 S Jersey USA in a Japanese Jungle Manner.39.6376 -75.0208

  2. George

    George Guest

    William Wagner wrote:
    > I used to purchase various food stuffs from folks in Walnut Creek Pa.
    > They were bought out and closed in short time. I was wondering if
    > anyone found a similar vendor ?
    >
    > Miss the personal notes and more.
    >
    > Bill

    You might get a better response if you listed what the food stuffs were.
    Such as grains, fruits, ethnic specialities etc.