Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Wandi 20km ITT - new PB

Started by DeF · · Last activity · 3 posts · 465 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
15 May 2006
Last activity
15 May 2006
Original author
DeF
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
465
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Well, if I can't boast about it here, were can I?

    Did the ATTA 20km (actually 20.6) ITT yesterday in
    32:00. That's 1:40 quicker than last year and a
    +1:11 against age standard. Also, at an average
    of 38.6kph, it's the fastest TT I've done over
    any distance. Looking at the two laps: lap 1 was
    at 39.1kph and lap 2 was 38.1kph. I was hurting
    on that second lap.

    It was a perfect day it. Cool, dry, slightly
    overcast and *no* wind (doesn't happen very often
    in Perth). Two riders broke the course record
    that was set last year.

    I didn't think my lead up had been very good.
    Had a minor off last weekend and not enough
    riding in the last few weeks. The TT put me in
    a good mood for the rest of the day though.

    DeF.

    --
    e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
    To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.

  2. DeF said:

    Well, if I can't boast about it here, were can I?

    Did the ATTA 20km (actually 20.6) ITT yesterday in
    32:00. That's 1:40 quicker than last year and a
    +1:11 against age standard. Also, at an average
    of 38.6kph, it's the fastest TT I've done over
    any distance. Looking at the two laps: lap 1 was
    at 39.1kph and lap 2 was 38.1kph. I was hurting
    on that second lap.

    It was a perfect day it. Cool, dry, slightly
    overcast and *no* wind (doesn't happen very often
    in Perth). Two riders broke the course record
    that was set last year.

    I didn't think my lead up had been very good.
    Had a minor off last weekend and not enough
    riding in the last few weeks. The TT put me in
    a good mood for the rest of the day though.

    DeF.

    --
    e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
    To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.


    well done duncs!

    i thought about doing that but getting from darlington (where i am now residing until i leave) to wandi and back was a mission i just couldn't be stuffed with......

    That is a great course for TT's. Back side is a bit rough but there is a fair portion of hot mix these days.

  3. "DeF" <""d.farrow\"@your finger.murdoch.edu.au"> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Well, if I can't boast about it here, were can I?

    Did the ATTA 20km (actually 20.6) ITT yesterday in
    32:00. That's 1:40 quicker than last year and a
    +1:11 against age standard. Also, at an average
    of 38.6kph, it's the fastest TT I've done over
    any distance. Looking at the two laps: lap 1 was
    at 39.1kph and lap 2 was 38.1kph. I was hurting
    on that second lap.

    It was a perfect day it. Cool, dry, slightly
    overcast and *no* wind (doesn't happen very often
    in Perth). Two riders broke the course record
    that was set last year.

    I didn't think my lead up had been very good.
    Had a minor off last weekend and not enough
    riding in the last few weeks. The TT put me in
    a good mood for the rest of the day though.

    DeF.

    --


    Congrats Duncan! It must have been exhilerating when you finished, once the
    fog of pain passed!

    Couldn't be there as I was working.

    Catch you at another ATTA event.

    Graeme

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.