Wandi 20km ITT - new PB

DeF

Guest
Well, if I can't boast about it here, were can I?

Did the ATTA 20km (actually 20.6) ITT yesterday in
32:00. That's 1:40 quicker than last year and a
+1:11 against age standard. Also, at an average
of 38.6kph, it's the fastest TT I've done over
any distance. Looking at the two laps: lap 1 was
at 39.1kph and lap 2 was 38.1kph. I was hurting
on that second lap.

It was a perfect day it. Cool, dry, slightly
overcast and *no* wind (doesn't happen very often
in Perth). Two riders broke the course record
that was set last year.

I didn't think my lead up had been very good.
Had a minor off last weekend and not enough
riding in the last few weeks. The TT put me in
a good mood for the rest of the day though.

DeF.

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.

DeF said:
[...]

well done duncs!

i thought about doing that but getting from darlington (where i am now residing until i leave) to wandi and back was a mission i just couldn't be stuffed with......

That is a great course for TT's. Back side is a bit rough but there is a fair portion of hot mix these days.

"DeF" <""d.farrow\"@your finger.murdoch.edu.au"> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, if I can't boast about it here, were can I?
>
> Did the ATTA 20km (actually 20.6) ITT yesterday in
> 32:00. That's 1:40 quicker than last year and a
> +1:11 against age standard. Also, at an average
> of 38.6kph, it's the fastest TT I've done over
> any distance. Looking at the two laps: lap 1 was
> at 39.1kph and lap 2 was 38.1kph. I was hurting
> on that second lap.
>
> It was a perfect day it. Cool, dry, slightly
> overcast and *no* wind (doesn't happen very often
> in Perth). Two riders broke the course record
> that was set last year.
>
> I didn't think my lead up had been very good.
> Had a minor off last weekend and not enough
> riding in the last few weeks. The TT put me in
> a good mood for the rest of the day though.
>
> DeF.
>
> --

Congrats Duncan! It must have been exhilerating when you finished, once the
fog of pain passed!

Couldn't be there as I was working.

Catch you at another ATTA event.

Graeme