wanna do a good thing?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by -, Jun 19, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Hello, my name is Alena Simons.

    I'm a girl of 19 and I live in Russia. Two years ago my parents divorced and now I live only with my mother
    and little sister.
    My mother works hard to make both ends meet, she has to take odd jobs at the moment since she is currently laid off
    from the major one. Besides, she has no specialty, so the wages are always low and much eaten up by regular bills.
    It was hard to get a loan for my college and I guess it'll be even harder to pay the debt.
    We are thinking of moving to a cheaper appartments since it's impossible to pay for this anymore.
    Our total debt reaches $17,058. All we need is that you send us a few dollars to keep us alive.
    I'm afraid for the future of my sister. She's only 11, but understands what situation we are in.
    Please, please, help us. Even if you have only some extra cents on your account, please, do not hesitate to help us.
    We'll be glad to any your help. Thank you for your time.

    Our accounts:

    E-gold: 1127463 (www.e-gold.com)
    EVOCASH: 142772 (www.evocash.com)

    Tags:

  2. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Hello, my name is Alena Simons.
    >
    > I'm a girl of 19 and I live in Russia. Two years ago my parents
    > divorced and now I live only with my mother
    > and little sister.
    > My mother works hard to make both ends meet, she has to take odd jobs
    > at the moment since she is currently laid off from the major one.
    > Besides, she has no specialty, so the wages are always low and much
    > eaten up by regular bills. It was hard to get a loan for my college
    > and I guess it'll be even harder to pay the debt.
    > We are thinking of moving to a cheaper appartments since it's
    > impossible to pay for this anymore.
    > Our total debt reaches $17,058. All we need is that you send us a few
    > dollars to keep us alive.
    > I'm afraid for the future of my sister. She's only 11, but
    > understands what situation we are in.
    > Please, please, help us. Even if you have only some extra cents on
    > your account, please, do not hesitate to help us. We'll be glad to
    > any your help. Thank you for your time.

    Bolshevik.

    Bill "kiss my asskova" S.

  3. jcjordan

    jcjordan Guest

    I just cant belive that anyone thinks that people would fall for this type of scam anymore:confused:

    --

  4. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    That one was spammed across just about every newsgroup in existence,
    including the news.admin.net-abuse.* groups. Not too clever.

  5. jcjordan wrote:
    > I just cant belive that anyone thinks that people would fall for this type of scam anymore:confused:

    It's not really a scam, is it? Just basic begging. I've never seen it
    on Usenet before though.

  6. Bob Yates

    Bob Yates Guest

    Zog The Undeniable wrote:
    > jcjordan wrote:
    >
    >> I just cant belive that anyone thinks that people would fall for this
    >> type of scam anymore:confused:
    >>

    > It's not really a scam, is it? Just basic begging. I've never seen it
    > on Usenet before though.

    Saw one a few years back, they were asking for money to buy a car or
    some such. A bit more creative this time, better story too as I recall.

  7. Peter

    Peter Guest

    your grammer and terminology are not that of a russian, no matter how it's
    translated. nice try but go back to school

    Cheers
    Peter

    news:[email protected]

  8. Peter Schwar writes:

    > your grammer and terminology are not that of a russian, no matter how it's
    > translated. nice try but go back to school

    > Cheers
    > Peter

    The last time I heard this one it was in Nigeria. Help me claim my
    inheritance...

    Jobst Brandt
    [email protected]

  9. ajames54

    ajames54 Guest

    > Peter Schwar writes:
    >
    > > your grammer and terminology are not that of a russian, no matter how it's
    > > translated. nice try but go back to school

    > > Cheers
    > > Peter

    > The last time I heard this one it was in Nigeria. Help me claim my
    > inheritance...

    Don't forget "This poor little kitten was hit by a car and I can't
    afford the vet bills..."
    I haven't seen it in a while..