WANT A NEW MENS MOUNTAIN BIKE FOR £65

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by sales, Mar 30, 2003.

  1. sales

    sales Guest

    Check out our website for a large collection of mountain bikes for riders of all ages. Prices start
    from £65 DELIVERED to any UK address.

    www.bargainbikes.net

    Tags:

  2. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | Check out our website for a large collection of mountain bikes for riders of all ages. Prices
    | start from £65 DELIVERED to any UK address.
    |
    | www.bargainbikes.net

    Aren't you guys the company that is under investigation for selling kiddie porn as well as piece of
    shit bikes?

    For shame!

    --
    Pete Fagerlin

    Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

  3. Simon

    Simon Guest

    | Check out our website for a large collection of mountain bikes for riders of all ages. Prices
    | start from £65 DELIVERED to any UK address.
    |
    | www.bargainbikes.net

    Redirect all of your own spam here: [email protected]

    Simon

  4. On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 01:02:26 +0000, sale did issue forth:

    > Check out our website for a large collection of mountain bikes for riders of all ages. Prices
    > start from £65 DELIVERED to any UK address.

    What sort of fools do you take us for? I mean, who'd spend £324.99 on a bike that's only got one
    Alloy in the description?