want some street cred

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by ibd, Jun 29, 2004.

  1. ibd

    ibd Guest

  2. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch Guest

    Ibd wrote:
    > www.turbospoke.com
    > Andrew

    Warning (and I dont normally do this kinda thing)

    This product is imported by a known and active paedophile who has AIDS

    He uses his OS trips to SEAsia (when seeing his suppliers) to do... I'll
    leave that to you to figure out...

    He 'was' a work colleague until i was informed of his activities. He
    runs BlueOpal/Henderson McPherson

    So next time you see a BO product (games/puzzle) locally, just think of
    what your cash is funding

    Oh, and for those who think Im being dramatic. Its fact. He has a
    record. Sadly he also has kids...

    --

  3. Marty

    Marty Guest

    "ibd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > www.turbospoke.com
    >
    > Andrew

    The "original engine-noise make for your bicycle"!!
    What about cardboard and clothes pegs hey!
    What a ripoff!

    I can just imagine Lance Armstong tearing down the mountain hairpins
    with one of these on.

    Marty

  4. D&M Johnston

    D&M Johnston Guest

    "Marty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "ibd" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > www.turbospoke.com
    > >
    > > Andrew

    > The "original engine-noise make for your bicycle"!!
    > What about cardboard and clothes pegs hey!
    > What a ripoff!

    Oh mate, that used to be fun as a kid.....we used playing cards as they made
    a sharper sound and also just to make it look good, we used to get those
    round coloured plastic tabs from the top of beer kegs down at our local
    bowling club (some of the men there used to save them for us) and we'd stick
    them through our spokes and had really nice coloured wheels.Mostly red and
    yellow.
    Mum used to go a bit crook on us about going through so many clothes
    pegs...she still prefered the wooden ones at that time.
    DJ