Want to buy a ultegra di2 aero bike? leopard pro could be the best deal

xcjchandler

Jul 24, 2017
@Moderator: If you find this post commercial, you may remove it. I don’t have any bad intention. I just think it’s worth sharing as a nice bike deal. Hope you don’t mind.

Fellow Riders,

SpeedX has the most crowd-funded road bike project in Kickstarter & Indiegogo, which is the Leopard. After delivering to all the backers, now we’re ready to open the sale to the public. We will launch our official online store on Thursday, July 27th, 2017.

Leopard Pro is the best deal I’ve ever seen for a Ultegra Di2 aero road bike at the cost of $2,799.
  1. Aerodynamics
  2. Full carbon frame, fork, aero bar, with Toray T1000 carbon
  3. Full Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset
  4. SpeedX carbon rim wheelset
  5. Full internal routing, super sleek looking
  6. Integrated bike computer (SpeedForce)
Please note that Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870 alone costs $1100 on Wiggle.

Leopard Pro
i9BFLuBrWwEX2CpBrlX7Z9pN53Bcp4VH43QFMvoODbk7XXw1kvKOsqMsw2Fq4_4iTzoLD7s3r1c7am5XPhkJ2NjR6HMGZ0Kg1-VuWmvyXpfombki1GZYncUPoEMZtVkGtll06RF6

*Duty & VAT included. $200 shipping excluded.

upload_2017-7-24_23-2-4.png

upload_2017-7-24_23-2-20.png

In this SpeedX Forum, we have a post for all your questions. I will give you a prompt response.

Hope you could come and visit SpeedX Store on July 27th, 2017. :)

Yeah, I've been looking at the SpeedX line for awhile. The deals are decent to very good.

If you watched the Tour de France this year you'd have seen electric shifting failing all over the place. I can see no real advantage to it and the one guy in the group I ride with that bought it was bragging about his. I asked him about the battery life and he said that he could ride two weeks without recharging and half way through the ride his battery went dead.