Want to buy: Cheap Cyclocross Frame 58-59 ish

RonSonic

Guest
How cheaply can we get me and my ragatag parts out there?

Ron

RonSonic wrote:
> How cheaply can we get me and my ragatag parts out there?
>
> Ron

$550 for Blue aluminum frame, carbon cross fork -

On 18 Dec 2005 08:01:22 -0800, "Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>RonSonic wrote:
>> How cheaply can we get me and my ragatag parts out there?
>>
>> Ron

>$550 for Blue aluminum frame, carbon cross fork -

I'll bet that's a damfino frame for the price, Peter. But I'm looking for the
one in the back room - the one that doesn't belong out there with your nice
bikes. Maybe something that got didn't get picked up The one you'd paint except
it's too ugly for the powder coater to let in his shop.

I mean _cheap_.

Thanks
Ron

Someone has come through with a highly experienced Redline Conquest with sundry
parts.

Thanks for the tips, offers and suggestions.

Ron