Want to buy: Cheap Cyclocross Frame 58-59 ish

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by RonSonic, Dec 17, 2005.

  1. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    How cheaply can we get me and my ragatag parts out there?

    Ron

    Tags:

  2. xavier

    xavier New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2003
    $360 for a new SoMA cross frame. $400 Planet X Cross aluminum

  3. RonSonic wrote:
    > How cheaply can we get me and my ragatag parts out there?
    >
    > Ron

    $550 for Blue aluminum frame, carbon cross fork -

  4. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    On 18 Dec 2005 08:01:22 -0800, "Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >RonSonic wrote:
    >> How cheaply can we get me and my ragatag parts out there?
    >>
    >> Ron

    >$550 for Blue aluminum frame, carbon cross fork -

    I'll bet that's a damfino frame for the price, Peter. But I'm looking for the
    one in the back room - the one that doesn't belong out there with your nice
    bikes. Maybe something that got didn't get picked up The one you'd paint except
    it's too ugly for the powder coater to let in his shop.

    I mean _cheap_.

    Thanks
    Ron

  5. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    Someone has come through with a highly experienced Redline Conquest with sundry
    parts.

    Thanks for the tips, offers and suggestions.

    Ron