Want to design a menuewith a border

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Michael Horowitz, Apr 12, 2005.

  1. At formal meals I like to print out a menu for each guest.
    Usually I use Word and choose a simple stock line border.
    I'd like to use a fancier border this time.
    I GOOGLED for page borders and found some, more complex than I'd want.
    Anyone know of good source for line borders? - Mike

    Tags:

  2. On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:45:28 -0400, Michael Horowitz
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >At formal meals I like to print out a menu for each guest.
    >Usually I use Word and choose a simple stock line border.
    >I'd like to use a fancier border this time.
    >I GOOGLED for page borders and found some, more complex than I'd

    want.
    >Anyone know of good source for line borders? - Mike

    Do you have Microsoft Publisher by any chance? It may be hidden with
    Microsoft Office, if you have it. Wow, that Publisher has zillions of
    ideas. It takes some time to get around Publisher, but it is very
    cool. I just checked and it has a few menus too. If you have
    Publisher, you will be able to make many style and fun choices. Good
    luck.

    aloha,
    thunder
    smithfarms.com
    Farmers of 100% Kona Coffee
    & other Great Stuff

  3. "Michael Horowitz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > At formal meals I like to print out a menu for each guest.
    > Usually I use Word and choose a simple stock line border.
    > I'd like to use a fancier border this time.
    > I GOOGLED for page borders and found some, more complex than I'd want.
    > Anyone know of good source for line borders? - Mike

    I e-mailed you one.

    Elly

  4. jacqui{JB}

    jacqui{JB} Guest

    "Michael Horowitz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > At formal meals I like to print out a menu
    > for each guest. Usually I use Word and
    > choose a simple stock line border. I'd like
    > to use a fancier border this time. I GOOGLED
    > for page borders and found some, more
    > complex than I'd want. Anyone know of good
    > source for line borders?

    Try asking the good folks at alt.binaries.clip-art -- last time I requested
    something, they came through with flying colors. Also, Microsoft's website
    used to have clip-art hanging about somewhere.

    -j