Want to design a menuewith a border

Michael Horowitz

Guest
At formal meals I like to print out a menu for each guest.
Usually I use Word and choose a simple stock line border.
I'd like to use a fancier border this time.
I GOOGLED for page borders and found some, more complex than I'd want.
Anyone know of good source for line borders? - Mike

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:45:28 -0400, Michael Horowitz
<[email protected]> wrote:

>At formal meals I like to print out a menu for each guest.
>Usually I use Word and choose a simple stock line border.
>I'd like to use a fancier border this time.
>I GOOGLED for page borders and found some, more complex than I'd

want.
>Anyone know of good source for line borders? - Mike

Do you have Microsoft Publisher by any chance? It may be hidden with
Microsoft Office, if you have it. Wow, that Publisher has zillions of
ideas. It takes some time to get around Publisher, but it is very
cool. I just checked and it has a few menus too. If you have
Publisher, you will be able to make many style and fun choices. Good
luck.

aloha,
thunder
smithfarms.com
Farmers of 100% Kona Coffee
& other Great Stuff

"Michael Horowitz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> At formal meals I like to print out a menu for each guest.
> Usually I use Word and choose a simple stock line border.
> I'd like to use a fancier border this time.
> I GOOGLED for page borders and found some, more complex than I'd want.
> Anyone know of good source for line borders? - Mike

I e-mailed you one.

Elly

"Michael Horowitz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> At formal meals I like to print out a menu
> for each guest. Usually I use Word and
> choose a simple stock line border. I'd like
> to use a fancier border this time. I GOOGLED
> for page borders and found some, more
> complex than I'd want. Anyone know of good
> source for line borders?

Try asking the good folks at alt.binaries.clip-art -- last time I requested
something, they came through with flying colors. Also, Microsoft's website
used to have clip-art hanging about somewhere.

-j