Wanted 105 triple spider

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by M Series, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M Series

M Series Guest

Apologies for posting a wanted add, it will the only time I do it for this item. I am after
    converting my 2nd bike to a triple clanger and all I really need is a crank spider and inner ring
    so that I can fit my other rings to complete the set. (I will buy a new BB and mech too). My cranks
    are currently Shimano 600, 175.5 mm, square tapered fitting. Does any one have a Shimano
    105/600/Ultegra crank spider and inner ring (~30T) that is in usable condition that they are
    prepared to sell to me ?

Thanks, email me at seth_brundell @ bigfoot.com

Tags:

2. M Series wrote:
    >
    > Apologies for posting a wanted add, it will the only time I do it for this item. I am after
    > converting my 2nd bike to a triple clanger and all I really need is a crank spider and inner ring
    > so that I can fit my other rings to complete the set. (I will buy a new BB and mech too). My
    > cranks are currently Shimano 600, 175.5 mm, square tapered fitting. Does any one have a Shimano
    > 105/600/Ultegra crank spider and inner ring (~30T) that is in usable condition that they are
    > prepared to sell to me ?
    >

You might want to consider a 'triplicizer' middle chainring with extended ears to take a small
    innerring. Avoid the Dura-ace version, but get the superior one from TA

--
    Marten

3. Graham Glen

Graham Glen Guest

In message <[email protected]>, M Series <[email protected]> writes
    >Apologies for posting a wanted add, it will the only time I do it for this item. I am after
    >converting my 2nd bike to a triple clanger and all I really need is a crank spider and inner ring
    >so that I can fit my other rings to complete the set. (I will buy a new BB and mech too). My cranks
    >are currently Shimano 600, 175.5 mm, square tapered fitting. Does any one have a Shimano
    >105/600/Ultegra crank spider and inner ring (~30T) that is in usable condition that they are
    >prepared to sell to me ?
    >

I've got a spare Ultegra triple, which I could be persuaded to supply without the two outer rings (I
    can re-use those). You would need to change the BB as it's splined.

Oh yes, they're 175mm cranks (which is why I'm not using them).

Graham
    --
    Graham Glen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.