Wanted 105 triple spider

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

M Series

Apologies for posting a wanted add, it will the only time I do it for this item. I am after
converting my 2nd bike to a triple clanger and all I really need is a crank spider and inner ring
so that I can fit my other rings to complete the set. (I will buy a new BB and mech too). My cranks
are currently Shimano 600, 175.5 mm, square tapered fitting. Does any one have a Shimano
105/600/Ultegra crank spider and inner ring (~30T) that is in usable condition that they are
prepared to sell to me ?

Thanks, email me at seth_brundell @ bigfoot.com

M Series wrote:
>
> Apologies for posting a wanted add, it will the only time I do it for this item. I am after
> converting my 2nd bike to a triple clanger and all I really need is a crank spider and inner ring
> so that I can fit my other rings to complete the set. (I will buy a new BB and mech too). My
> cranks are currently Shimano 600, 175.5 mm, square tapered fitting. Does any one have a Shimano
> 105/600/Ultegra crank spider and inner ring (~30T) that is in usable condition that they are
> prepared to sell to me ?
>

You might want to consider a 'triplicizer' middle chainring with extended ears to take a small
innerring. Avoid the Dura-ace version, but get the superior one from TA

--
Marten

In message <[email protected]>, M Series <[email protected]> writes
>Apologies for posting a wanted add, it will the only time I do it for this item. I am after
>converting my 2nd bike to a triple clanger and all I really need is a crank spider and inner ring
>so that I can fit my other rings to complete the set. (I will buy a new BB and mech too). My cranks
>are currently Shimano 600, 175.5 mm, square tapered fitting. Does any one have a Shimano
>105/600/Ultegra crank spider and inner ring (~30T) that is in usable condition that they are
>prepared to sell to me ?
>

I've got a spare Ultegra triple, which I could be persuaded to supply without the two outer rings (I
can re-use those). You would need to change the BB as it's splined.

Oh yes, they're 175mm cranks (which is why I'm not using them).

Graham
--
Graham Glen

Status
Not open for further replies.