Wanted 17" Touring Bicycle

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by John Brittain, May 31, 2008.

  1. Anyone know where I can get something like a 17" Trek 520. Problem is
    I would like to get it in the next week so I guess it has to be in
    stock. Looking in the Milwaukee/Madison/Chicago area.

    Tx

    Tags:

  2. On May 31, 7:32 am, [email protected] (John Brittain) wrote:
    > Anyone know where I can get something like a 17" Trek 520.  Problem is
    > I would like to get it in the next week so I guess it has to be in
    > stock.  Looking in the Milwaukee/Madison/Chicago area.
    >
    > Tx

    I have a used trek multitrack 7700. Give a call for more info
    interested. 708-557-8401.