rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

Wanted 27" fork for older Trek 520

Started by Dan From Ny · · Last activity · 3 posts · 641 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
6 June 2004
Last activity
7 June 2004
Original author
Dan From Ny
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
641
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I need a replacement fork for my trek 520, vintage 1983, 23"
    frame. Preferably one from a similar period trek, or similar
    construction

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by Dan From Ny
    I need a replacement fork for my trek 520, vintage 1983, 23"
    frame. Preferably one from a similar period trek, or similar
    construction

    i've got a 22 or 23" 1984 trek 520 and just ordered a new 700c fork for it on ebay. if you can wait till that fork arrives and i make sure it fits, i'll sell you my old 1.

  3. I have a chromed Tange fork that might work if you are using
    caliper brakes.. I can produce pictures and get the specs
    for you if interested.

    I'd sell it inexpensively or trade for just about
    anything I could use as I've had it for years and have no
    plans to use it.

    Mo Miller

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.