wanted: 29'er wheelset

thats funny i just got mine built tonite and your already temping me to
sell it..just kidding. its far to earley to sell, maybe in a month :D

| Attachment filename: feb12670.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/278023|

jagur - Random Unicyclist

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

I've got a spare 48 hole 700c rim. 19 mm OD, 15 mm ID.

Just needs hub, bearings, spokes, wheel build, tube, tire, cranks, and
pedals.

--
UniBrier - Its Time to Ride

Steve

Do your feet smell? Does you nose run?...You may be built upside down.
-Old joke I found in a Mad Magazine many moons ago.

UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404

Thanks for that offer Steve.

I think I will hold out with the hopes of getting a complete
wheelset....well except pedals and tire which I already have. This
would save collecting all the bits and getting the wheel built which
might cost me more than actually just buying it new.... :(

Nevertheless, thanks. :)

--
Erin - Onewheeler

Ride more, with less.
Erin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2036

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:21:04 -0600, "Erin" wrote:

>It would be a big help to my wallet if I
>could get a used wheelset.

My used 29" wheelset is more expensive than a new one. So the
potential "help" to your wallet is actually helping to empty it. :)

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
people who unicycle are shyly exhibitionistic - GILD

Erin wrote:
> * This would save collecting all the bits and getting the wheel built
> which might cost me more than actually just buying it new.... :(
> *

nope,sorry doesnt work like that.

the wheel you see above (and below) goes like this.

cranks...$27
hub.......$25
spokes 14/15 double butted 60 cents x36= $21.50
rim....$40 (salsa Delgato X)

total...$113.50 US

tyre? (your choice therefor not included,tube? $4bucks

build your own wheel save about $50.....its not rocket science either
and the reward of putting it all together yourself is most
rewarding......)

| Attachment filename: feb13699.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/278085|

jagur - Random Unicyclist

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

Torker doesnt have Sh*t on ur uni stand man thats awesome im not sure my
parents would aprove if i did it though lol

--
burnitalltwice - "I'm not fat..I'm festively plump!"

VOTE FOR PEDRO!
"How do "do not walk on grass" signs get there?"
"Can a person with no ears wear glasses?"
"Do coffins have lifetime guarantees?"
"Isn't Disney World just a people trap operated by a mouse?"
aim-burnitalltwice
email-burnitalltwice
burnitalltwice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9131