I am looking for a 57 cm Eddy Merckx MX leader (Columbus Max tubing) with chrome chainstays in any color but the Molteni orange. I am looking for the old MX Leader not the new aluminum Leader.
Any color New or used is fine. looking for mid 90's vintage 94-98?
Does any one know of any shops that may have any older frames around.? Getting desperate !!!!!!!!!!
"crj" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
I am looking for a 57 cm Eddy Merckx MX leader (Columbus Max tubing) with chrome chainstays in any color but the Molteni orange. I am looking for
the
Quoted message said:
old MX Leader not the new aluminum Leader.
Any color New or used is fine. looking for mid 90's vintage 94-98?
Does any one know of any shops that may have any older frames around.? Getting desperate !!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
Charles R Johnston Jr.
Ft Collins Colorado
[email hidden]
New ones are being imported by www.gitabike.com. According to thier site your local dealer is at Rock N Road Cyclery Fort Collins CO 970-221-2869 www.rnrcyclery.com