WANTED: 57cm Eddy Merckx MX Leader frameset

Status

Crj

Guest
I am looking for a 57 cm Eddy Merckx MX leader (Columbus Max tubing) with chrome chainstays in any
color but the Molteni orange. I am looking for the old MX Leader not the new aluminum Leader.

Any color New or used is fine. looking for mid 90's vintage 94-98?

Does any one know of any shops that may have any older frames around.? Getting desperate !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Charles R Johnston Jr.

Ft Collins Colorado

[email protected]

The Baker-Beall

Guest
"crj" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I am looking for a 57 cm Eddy Merckx MX leader (Columbus Max tubing) with chrome chainstays in any
> color but the Molteni orange. I am looking for
the
> old MX Leader not the new aluminum Leader.
>
> Any color New or used is fine. looking for mid 90's vintage 94-98?
>
> Does any one know of any shops that may have any older frames around.? Getting desperate
>
> Thanks
>
> Charles R Johnston Jr.
>
> Ft Collins Colorado
>
> [email protected]