Wanted bike trailer for car

Ian Nicoll

Guest
Does anyone know of a bike trailer for sale at a reasonable price? I would like one which would take
5-6 bikes.

Thanks.

ian nicoll wrote:
> Does anyone know of a bike trailer for sale at a reasonable price? I would like one which would
> take 5-6 bikes.

I noticed this from the Oldam cycle centre web site when purchasing some of their bargain (£30 -
thats a bargain isn't it?) titanium forks - I don't know if its still available or if this is what
you call a reasonable price, but it looks good to me:

(Next to a picture of the thing) Pendle bike trailer, complete with indespension suspension. Number
board and lighting. Takes 4 bikes and a tandem down the centre. Little use, very good condition. Was
£499-99, now £249-00. Call Rob on 0161 624 8260. £249-00

I suspect they mean "independent" suspension.

JimP

"Jim Price" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> ian nicoll wrote:
> > Does anyone know of a bike trailer for sale at a reasonable price? I
would
> > like one which would take 5-6 bikes.
>
> I noticed this from the Oldam cycle centre web site when purchasing some of their bargain (£30 -
> thats a bargain isn't it?) titanium forks - I don't know if its still available or if this is what
> you call a reasonable price, but it looks good to me:
>
> (Next to a picture of the thing) Pendle bike trailer, complete with indespension suspension.
> Number board and lighting. Takes 4 bikes and a tandem down the centre. Little use, very good
> condition. Was £499-99, now £249-00. Call Rob on 0161 624 8260. £249-00
>
> I suspect they mean "independent" suspension.

Indespension is a brand name. Not sure if it's still done this way but the way it worked a few years
back was you have a big square section mounted to the trailer, and a smaller square one to the arm
the wheel sits on. Put the smaller one inside, and put 4 rubber cyclinders in the gaps. The rubber
acts as spring and damper.

Yes, it is independent.

cheers, clive