Wanted: Bike travel box

Johnb

--------------F69B8B8C2553793908376691

--------------F69B8B8C2553793908376691 Content-Type: message/rfc822 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Version: 1.0 Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling Subject: Re: Wanted: Bike travel box References:
<[email protected]> <[email protected]> Content-
Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Richard Bates wrote:

> On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:10:32 +0000 (UTC), in <[email protected]>, MSA
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Just on the off chance...
> >
> >If anyone has a bike box (not bag) that's suitable for air travel that they would like to sell,
> >please contact me.
>
> Don't get excited - I don't have one to sell.
>
> But I do have an idea that somebody may wish to develop if it doesn't already exist: A bike box
> which on arrival at the destination can be reasonably easily converted into a bike trailer.

Bike Friday make one.

http://www.bikefriday.com

John B (BF: No.6666)

--------------F69B8B8C2553793908376691--