wanted: bikeE replacement seat

Ken Ehlert

Guest
I have an older BikeE CT with the low seat back and I would love to replace
the seat with something with more back support. Anybody have anything
available or any ideas?

TIA,
Ken
email: ken (dot) ehlert (at) comcast (dot) net

Ken Ehlert wrote:

> I have an older BikeE CT with the low seat back and I would love to replace
> the seat with something with more back support. Anybody have anything
> available or any ideas?

It would require fabricating seat mounts, but the RANS seat would work
well, since it is designed for a fairly upright position similar to that
of a BikeE.

The easiest solution would be to find a NOS or used BikeE Sweet Seat.

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

Hello folks:
Been awhile since I have been on, just lurking. I do have a brand new 2002
1/2 seat with a high back for sale. Interested, contact me at the above
address.
Thanks for your time.
Ron
RON H. for WHYTOOLE 98 BikeE AT.
http://members.aol.com/whytoole/WHYTOOLE.html
Tool trays that slide inside the BikeE frame!
"Two Feet High and Riding" BENT
Recumbent Logo T-Shirts