wanted, cheap rear wheel for mountain bike 8spd

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by lamont, Sep 5, 2004.

  1. lamont

    lamont Guest

    hi, i need to purchase a rear wheel. i prefer a shimano hub with 36 spokes,
    these are usually the cheapest rims. i need the rim to be straight and i
    will accept alivio stx or lx hubs as long as they are in good mechanical
    shape, i require a picture. i can pay from 25 to 40 bucks depending on the
    condition and type. i might be interested in sets of wheels too. im located
    in irvington nj. call me at 973-416-1831.

    Tags:

  2. J G

    J G Guest

    I want to be King of the World.....Life is full of little dissapointments

    "lamont" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > hi, i need to purchase a rear wheel. i prefer a shimano hub with 36

    spokes,
    > these are usually the cheapest rims. i need the rim to be straight and i
    > will accept alivio stx or lx hubs as long as they are in good mechanical
    > shape, i require a picture. i can pay from 25 to 40 bucks depending on the
    > condition and type. i might be interested in sets of wheels too. im

    located
    > in irvington nj. call me at 973-416-1831.

  3. lamont

    lamont Guest

    i dont see why you would say that when i see rear 8speed alivio wheels
    selling on ebay all thetime for 25 bucks, i see a pair of tubeless wheels on
    cbo for 70 bucks a pair. old alivio hubbed rims are ch eap.
    news:A%[email protected]