Cycling Forums Classifieds · Public discussion

Wanted: Classic British frames or complete bikes

Started by NormieB · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,191 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Forums Classifieds
Published
7 August 2012
Last activity
7 August 2012
Original author
NormieB
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,191
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm looking for classic vintage British frames or complete bikes...I'm especially interesed in Jack Taylor, Freddie Grubb, A.S. Gillott or any any other make in reasonable condition. I'm from Sydney NSW. Thanks

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.