Wanted Clothing clip for rear LED light

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Mseries, Oct 22, 2003.

  1. Mseries

    Mseries Guest

    One of my rear LED lights, a vista light (5 leds, about 5cm x 8cm) came with a clip to all it to be
    fastened to a belt or whatever. I have since lost it and now need one. Does any one haveone they can
    let me have ?

    --
    The Reply & From email addresses are checked rarely.

    Tags:

  2. Brizza

    Brizza New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2003
    It is possible to buy very cheap LEDs at bargain shops and electrical stores and they usually include a cheap plastic clip and/or a velcro strap.

    Brian

  3. Real LITE guy

    Real LITE guy New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2003
    Many bike shops have a box of stuff the customer doesn't need. If they installed the LED on a seatpost or rack, they would probably toss the clip in this box. You can probably get for free if you ask to go through their box of stuff. It wouldn't hurt to become a customer for something else if you find what you want.

  4. MSeries wrote:

    > One of my rear LED lights, a vista light (5 leds, about 5cm x 8cm) came with a clip to all it to
    > be fastened to a belt or whatever. I have since lost it and now need one. Does any one haveone
    > they can let me have ?

    I've got one for a Cateye but it's a different type of clamp.

  5. M Series

    M Series Guest

    Zog The Undeniable wrote:
    > MSeries wrote:
    >
    >> One of my rear LED lights, a vista light (5 leds, about 5cm x 8cm) came with a clip to all it to
    >> be fastened to a belt or whatever. I have since lost it and now need one. Does any one haveone
    >> they can let me have ?
    >>
    > I've got one for a Cateye but it's a different type of clamp.

    The one I need should have two holes for fitting to the light about 2cm apart

  6. Chris French

    Chris French Guest

    In message <[email protected]>, MSeries <[email protected]> writes
    > One of my rear LED lights, a vista light (5 leds, about 5cm x 8cm) came with a clip to all it to
    > be fastened to a belt or whatever. I have since lost it and now need one. Does any one haveone
    > they can let me have ?

    I should have a least one spare, I'll have a rummage in the garage later.
    --
    Chris French, Leeds

  7. M Series

    M Series Guest

    chris French wrote:
    > In message <[email protected]>, MSeries <[email protected]> writes
    >> One of my rear LED lights, a vista light (5 leds, about 5cm x 8cm) came with a clip to all it to
    >> be fastened to a belt or whatever. I have since lost it and now need one. Does any one haveone
    >> they can let me have ?
    >>
    > I should have a least one spare, I'll have a rummage in the garage later.

    Cheers Chris, let me know on mseries1965 at hotmail dot com if you find it. We can arrange
    delivery somehow. What part of Leeds are you in ? Maybe I can call by at the weekend to pick it up
    if you find it.

  8. Mseries

    Mseries Guest

    chris French wrote:
    > In message <[email protected]>, MSeries <[email protected]> writes
    >> One of my rear LED lights, a vista light (5 leds, about 5cm x 8cm) came with a clip to all it to
    >> be fastened to a belt or whatever. I have since lost it and now need one. Does any one haveone
    >> they can let me have ?
    >>
    > I should have a least one spare, I'll have a rummage in the garage later.

    Thanks Chris, I received it today. Much appreciated, I hope to be able to return the favour at
    some point.

    --
    The Reply & From email addresses are checked rarely.