Wanted: Complete Road Bike 61cm

phatmocca

New Member
Feb 14, 2004
Looking to buy first serious road bike. Considering anything that is 61cm, rock solid and ready to roll. Something carbon preferable with Shiman gruppo. Looking to buy now.

mongoose IBOC with 105 $500 + shipping from DFW
"phatmocca" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Looking to buy first serious road bike. Considering anything that is 61cm, rock solid and ready to
> roll. Something carbon preferable with Shiman gruppo. Looking to buy now.
>

> --

I have an original 1980's Miyata 512 MINT 60cm with Suntour components; a dust collector for 20 years; $125.00 plus shipping!