Wanted: Complete Road Bike 61cm

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by phatmocca, Feb 14, 2004.

  1. phatmocca

    phatmocca New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2004
    Looking to buy first serious road bike. Considering anything that is 61cm, rock solid and ready to roll. Something carbon preferable with Shiman gruppo. Looking to buy now.

    Tags:

  2. Mrbubl

    Mrbubl Guest

    mongoose IBOC with 105 $500 + shipping from DFW
    "phatmocca" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Looking to buy first serious road bike. Considering anything that is 61cm, rock solid and ready to
    > roll. Something carbon preferable with Shiman gruppo. Looking to buy now.
    >

    > --

  3. phatmocca

    phatmocca New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2004
    thanks, is it a road racing bike? can you send me some pics?

  4. Mrbubl

    Mrbubl Guest

  5. phatmocca

    phatmocca New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2004
  6. sully1112

    sully1112 New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2004
    I have an original 1980's Miyata 512 MINT 60cm with Suntour components; a dust collector for 20 years; $125.00 plus shipping!