Wanted Cycling partner for Land's End to John O'Groats

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by endtoend, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. endtoend

    endtoend Guest

    A friend based in Leeds, who has walked most UK long distance paths solo, is looking for a cycling
    partner to accompany her cycling from Lands End to John O'Groats. The ride will last 3 weeks, and
    take place over the summer of 2003. She is looking for someone prepared for a leisurely pace,
    cycling about 50 miles a day. Someone who is very fit may find the proposed pace frustrating and
    tame. She would prefer to cycle with another female probably over the age of 35.

    Due to her restricted internet access, I have agreed to act as middle-man in helping her to find a
    cycling partner. If you are interested please replay to [email protected]

    Regards

    Tags:

  2. Msa

    Msa Guest

    > A friend based in Leeds, who has walked most UK long distance paths solo,
    is
    > looking for a cycling partner to accompany her cycling from Lands End to John O'Groats. The ride
    > will last 3 weeks, and take place over the summer
    of
    > 2003. She is looking for someone prepared for a leisurely pace, cycling about 50 miles a day.
    > Someone who is very fit may find the proposed pace frustrating and tame. She would prefer to cycle
    > with another female probably over the age of 35.
    >
    > Due to her restricted internet access, I have agreed to act as middle-man
    in
    > helping her to find a cycling partner. If you are interested please
    replay
    > to [email protected]
    >
    > Regards

    Damn! I'm male, 36 and want to do it in 2004 at 100 miles per day. Life's a bitch.

    --
    Mark

    "Just ask yourself: What would Scooby Doo?"