WANTED - ELLSWORTH SUB 22

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Rooster, Apr 29, 2003.

  1. Rooster

    Rooster Guest

    Hi, I am looking for a Ellsworth Sub 22 frame (16") in good condition. I am on a budget but will
    consider all offerings. Would prefer to trade my dual suspension Gary Fisher Sugar 3 frame with rear
    shock (medium - good condition - bright red - cane creek AD-5 rear shock) . It's a great bike but
    doesn't fit my riding needs. Please email me direct at [email protected] Thanks in advance. Rick

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    rooster wrote:
    > Hi, I am looking for a Ellsworth Sub 22 frame (16") in good condition. I am on a budget but will
    > consider all offerings. Would prefer to trade my dual suspension Gary Fisher Sugar 3 frame with
    > rear shock (medium - good condition - bright red - cane creek AD-5 rear shock) . It's a great bike
    > but doesn't fit my riding needs. Please email me direct at [email protected] Thanks in
    > advance. Rick

    Whoah - what's that noise like a stampede? Oh hang on, it's just a herd of people clamouring to swap
    their Ellsworth's for a GF Sugar...