WANTED - full pink kit

Due to the improved weather where I live in the mountains of NC and
increased
frequency of my bike commuting to work, more than a few of my
colleagues have seen me in my cycling gear and I've received a bit of
good-natured ribbing about my spandex, bright jerseys, etc.

Well, this afternoon, some co-workers got hold of my Blackberry and
sent a joke email (which appeared to come from me) asking if anyone
knew of suppliers for hot pink cycling shorts. I followed up (all in
good fun) with an educational cycling email about Alberto Contador,
the Maglia Rosa, the Tour of Italy, etc.

We all got some good laughs as the pink/spandex/cycling-themed emails
proceeded to be sent around the office all afternoon. At some point,
even the Vice President of my division emailed from wherever he is on
VACATION and said that from now on, I'm to be known as "Pink." Sorta
remined me of the Seineld episode where George wanted to be known as T-
Bone and ended up as "Koko."

Anyhow, I presume there is some additional humor attached to this
because I am a heterosexual male.

In order to get the last laugh, I REALLLY want to find a FULL PINK KIT
that I could either borrow for the purpose of show only (and return
completely clean, of course) or buy very cheaply.

Little help from anyone out there?

On Jun 6, 9:51 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > In order to get the last laugh, I REALLLY want to find a FULL PINK KIT
> > that I could either borrow  for the purpose of show only (and return
> > completely clean, of course) or buy very cheaply.

> > Little help from anyone out there?

> http://www.tscyclingusa.com/product.php?productid=730&cat=1&page=3

Nice -- but my budget in support of a little office humor doesn't run
quite that high ;)

You can look for your size for bicycle jerseys on Ebay - there are some
there. It will be almost impossible to find pink bicycle shorts though.

On Jun 6, 10:28 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> You can look for your size for bicycle jerseys on Ebay - there are some
> there. It will be almost impossible to find pink bicycle shorts though.
>
> <[email protected]> wrote in message

> On Jun 6, 9:51 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
>
> > <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > > In order to get the last laugh, I REALLLY want to find a FULL PINK KIT
> > > that I could either borrow for the purpose of show only (and return
> > > completely clean, of course) or buy very cheaply.

> > > Little help from anyone out there?

> >http://www.tscyclingusa.com/product.php?productid=730&cat=1&page=3

> Nice -- but my budget in support of a little office humor doesn't run
> quite that high ;)

i got a black and pink kit i could sell for $50. it is really nice.
send me an email and i can send you the picture of it
sales at bikingthings dot com

The ladies in my club have recently bulk-ordered some plain, VERY pink
jerseys. That's not the whole kit, of course, but a major start. If by some
miracle you're small enough to fit into a women's small, my frequent riding
partner is selling hers, unworn; I think it's $32. She found it a little
snug, despite being rather petite.

Art