Wanted Haluzak

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bentbiker, Mar 16, 2003.

  1. Bentbiker

    Bentbiker Guest

    I have a good friend without internet access who is looking for a Haluzak, preferable an Horizon.
    Please contact me ASAP if anything is available. thanks, Jim. [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

    bentbiker <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > I have a good friend without internet access who is looking for a Haluzak, preferable an Horizon.
    > Please contact me ASAP if anything is available. thanks, Jim. [email protected]

    I have a 1994 (?) Haluzak Hybrid Race I bought used. I'm considering selling because I almost always
    prefer my trike. This has a 700c Aerospoke rear wheel and 451 Aerospoke on the front, with new IRC
    tires, custom mirror, Cateye Mity. Other than a scrape in the paint on the right rear chain-stay
    from shipping, it is in very good condition.

    remove "SPAMNOT" from my address to reply

    rorschandt