Wanted Haluzak

Bentbiker

Guest
I have a good friend without internet access who is looking for a Haluzak, preferable an Horizon.
Please contact me ASAP if anything is available. thanks, Jim. [email protected]

bentbiker <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> I have a good friend without internet access who is looking for a Haluzak, preferable an Horizon.
> Please contact me ASAP if anything is available. thanks, Jim. [email protected]

I have a 1994 (?) Haluzak Hybrid Race I bought used. I'm considering selling because I almost always
prefer my trike. This has a 700c Aerospoke rear wheel and 451 Aerospoke on the front, with new IRC
tires, custom mirror, Cateye Mity. Other than a scrape in the paint on the right rear chain-stay
from shipping, it is in very good condition.

remove "SPAMNOT" from my address to reply

rorschandt