Wanted - help with Playmate

Cyborg_Chippy

Oct 23, 2004
Hi all,

I recently got back into cycling and started to rediscover the joy's of off-road cycling so much so that I've decide that it's time to send the 16 year old XT equipped, non-suspended fossil I own to the museum of shed.

This however presents me with a dilemma what to replace it with - I'm currently planning on cycling 40 minutes to work and back each day on the roads to keep my fittest up and weight down, But I also want a machine for the weekend that can Off-Road, Climb, Jump, Bump and Drop with minimum amount of maintenance. (JUMP is a must)

As a starting block I'm think of a full suspension rig like the Cove Playmate as it looks cool, but what size frame do I need I'm 6'1" (1.85m) and 13st12lbs(88Kg).

Any opinions, comment on this frame or links to Reviews would be greatly appreciated. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks

i'm a bit on the phin side. but i love to get phat air....and i know how to crash properly now.

kriss.boo said:
i'm a bit on the phin side. but i love to get phat air....and i know how to crash properly now.
Sounds good, and you have the right skills, but can you answer the follow question.

What is the maximum obtainable speed at the moment of Critical Faff?

and the maximum obtaionable speed of a critical faff depends on the faffers and the amount of faffing to be done