UK and Europe · Public discussion

Wanted - Karrimor Pannier Struts

Started by 2002L · · Last activity · 2 posts · 2,468 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
30 May 2013
Last activity
13 March 2015
Original author
2002L
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,468
Views / 30 days
15

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am wondering if anything can help please.

    I have a pair of Karrimor Pannier Bags with a kickplate. The baks are at least 15 years old but in very good condition. I am unable to use them as I do not have the struts that attatch to the bike rack, which then slot into the kickplate.

    I have tried to contact Karrimor, but the company that have bought them over do not supply these, nor do they know where I can get them from.

    Is there anyone out there that can help, e.g. know where I can get these struts from or have spare struts that I could buy?

    Many thanks ...

    Liz - keen cyclist from Angus, Scotland.

  2. I bet you never thought this would get answered!
    Lancashire Sports Repairs
    01282 439109
    they are called disk locks! £12.50 a pair.

    Have a good day!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.