----------- Wanted live recoding from Teledeporte Spain channel -----

Cristobal

Guest
If you live in spain and have teledeporte please email me [email protected]

looking for live cycling coverage......thans chris ny

--
"Yesterday was the past, Tomorrow is the future, Today is a gift. That's why they call it
the present."

Chris,

I live in England & I can pick up teledeporte via satellite

What races are you after ?

Del

"rigsby@degsy" <[email protected]> wrote in message > I live in England & I can pick up
teledeporte via satellite Is that FTA? All the best Dan Gregory

Dan,

No it´s not FTA....its encrypted in Nagravision on the Digital + network (Spain´s version of SKY if you like).

A couple of weeks ago , they showed a live Circuit race around
Madrid.
Some of the big teams were involved but there didn´t appear
to be more than 30-40 riders.

Thanks
Del.