Wanted: Lusso balaclava

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Pete Biggs, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    I borrowed one last night and it was perfect for my bonce worn as a hat.

    Long shot: Did you buy/get a Lusso Breath Balaclava but find you didn't like it and didn't
    bother/never got round to returning it? If so, I like to buy it off you to save myself a few quid.
    Please email: [email protected] (let me know size - it did have a size label but I'll have to check -
    although I suspect only the largest size is commonly available).

    Failing that, any other online/mail order dealers selling this apart from Wiggle (with their four
    squids postage)?

    cheers ~PB

    Tags:

  2. Simon Galgut

    Simon Galgut Guest

    > Failing that, any other online/mail order dealers selling this apart from Wiggle (with their four
    > squids postage)?

    Parkers

    Regards Simon

  3. Msa

    Msa Guest

    "Simon Galgut" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Pete Biggs" <pLime{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    > > Failing that, any other online/mail order dealers selling this apart
    from
    > > Wiggle (with their four squids postage)?
    > >

    > Parkers
    >

    > Regards Simon

    Just 'cos you want new parts for that bike Pete, no need to do a bank job!
    :)