WANTED: Mont 24hr team-mates

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Nicholas & Domi, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

  3. "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]... "Nicholas & Domino" <[email protected]>
    wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > My buddy and I need at least 2 team mates e-mail or post here
    >
    > http://www.longrides.net/events/mont24hr.shtml
    >
    > want to ride but haven't got a team yet?
    >
    > Nick

    You Aussies are tough. Just enter a 2-man team.

    Paladin Or pay my airfare down under. ;)

    it might yet come to that....(2 man team that is!!)

    anyone think of a better place to post this search?

    nick