Wanted: New Owner for Kryptonite New York Chain Lock

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Chris, Apr 17, 2006.

  1. Chris

    Chris Guest

    For Christmas, my mom bought me a very solid chain lock: the Kryptonite
    New York Chain. Unfortunately, I live in rural Iowa and I could
    probably get by without locking my bike up at all. The New York Chain
    is a little excessive. So, I'm trying to get rid of this lock. If
    you're interested, check out:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7234688608

    I've read the FAQ and I know I'm not supposed to sell things unless I'm
    a regular. Accordingly, I'm framing this post in a different, less
    commercial way. I'd like to benefit mankind by providing some needy
    individual with an affordably-priced, normally-expensive chain lock.

    Thanks!

    - Chris J.

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    Chris wrote:
    > For Christmas, my mom bought me a very solid chain lock: the
    > Kryptonite New York Chain. Unfortunately, I live in rural Iowa and I
    > could probably get by without locking my bike up at all. The New
    > York Chain is a little excessive. So, I'm trying to get rid of this
    > lock. If you're interested, check out:
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7234688608
    >
    > I've read the FAQ and I know I'm not supposed to sell things unless
    > I'm a regular. Accordingly, I'm framing this post in a different,
    > less commercial way. I'd like to benefit mankind by providing some
    > needy individual with an affordably-priced, normally-expensive chain
    > lock.

    Try rec.bicycles.marketplace.

  3. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    Chris wrote:
    > For Christmas, my mom bought me a very solid chain lock: the Kryptonite
    > New York Chain. Unfortunately, I live in rural Iowa and I could
    > probably get by without locking my bike up at all. The New York Chain
    > is a little excessive. So, I'm trying to get rid of this lock. If
    > you're interested, check out:

    What? Are there no hopped up meth addict crack whores in rural Iowa
    stealing bikes to support their habit?

    Iowa - yes I've been there and don't think I'll be going back.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  4. Chris wrote:
    > For Christmas, my mom bought me a very solid chain lock: the
    > Kryptonite New York Chain. Unfortunately, I live in rural Iowa and I
    > could probably get by without locking my bike up at all. The New
    > York Chain is a little excessive. So, I'm trying to get rid of this
    > lock. If you're interested, check out:
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7234688608
    >
    > I've read the FAQ and I know I'm not supposed to sell things unless
    > I'm a regular. Accordingly, I'm framing this post in a different,
    > less commercial way. I'd like to benefit mankind by providing some
    > needy individual with an affordably-priced, normally-expensive chain
    > lock.
    > Thanks!
    >
    > - Chris J.

    FOAD, says the NG.