Wanted: New Owner for Kryptonite New York Chain Lock

Chris

Guest
For Christmas, my mom bought me a very solid chain lock: the Kryptonite
New York Chain. Unfortunately, I live in rural Iowa and I could
probably get by without locking my bike up at all. The New York Chain
is a little excessive. So, I'm trying to get rid of this lock. If
you're interested, check out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7234688608

I've read the FAQ and I know I'm not supposed to sell things unless I'm
a regular. Accordingly, I'm framing this post in a different, less
commercial way. I'd like to benefit mankind by providing some needy
individual with an affordably-priced, normally-expensive chain lock.

Thanks!

- Chris J.

Chris wrote:
> For Christmas, my mom bought me a very solid chain lock: the
> Kryptonite New York Chain. Unfortunately, I live in rural Iowa and I
> could probably get by without locking my bike up at all. The New
> York Chain is a little excessive. So, I'm trying to get rid of this
> lock. If you're interested, check out:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7234688608
>
> I've read the FAQ and I know I'm not supposed to sell things unless
> I'm a regular. Accordingly, I'm framing this post in a different,
> less commercial way. I'd like to benefit mankind by providing some
> needy individual with an affordably-priced, normally-expensive chain
> lock.

Try rec.bicycles.marketplace.

Chris wrote:
> For Christmas, my mom bought me a very solid chain lock: the Kryptonite
> New York Chain. Unfortunately, I live in rural Iowa and I could
> probably get by without locking my bike up at all. The New York Chain
> is a little excessive. So, I'm trying to get rid of this lock. If
> you're interested, check out:

What? Are there no hopped up meth addict crack whores in rural Iowa
stealing bikes to support their habit?

Iowa - yes I've been there and don't think I'll be going back.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Chris wrote:
> For Christmas, my mom bought me a very solid chain lock: the
> Kryptonite New York Chain. Unfortunately, I live in rural Iowa and I
> could probably get by without locking my bike up at all. The New
> York Chain is a little excessive. So, I'm trying to get rid of this
> lock. If you're interested, check out:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7234688608
>
> I've read the FAQ and I know I'm not supposed to sell things unless
> I'm a regular. Accordingly, I'm framing this post in a different,
> less commercial way. I'd like to benefit mankind by providing some
> needy individual with an affordably-priced, normally-expensive chain
> lock.
> Thanks!
>
> - Chris J.

FOAD, says the NG.