wanted swimwear 80s polyester/lycra

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Poly, Mar 14, 2004.

  1. Poly

    Poly Guest

    I am enquiring about whether you have (or sometimes get in,
    or know of where I can find for buying) polyester/lycra one-
    piece swimwear, like that sold commonly in shops between
    1973 and 1996.

    I have a web page with more details (example images of what
    I'm after) http://www.geocities.com/polylycra80/

    You can email reply (or forward my email if you know someone
    who be better to ask this to).

    [email protected]

    Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Nodffellowt

    Nodffellowt Guest

    "Poly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:Nk%[email protected]...

    > I am enquiring about whether you have (or sometimes get
    > in, or know of where I can find for buying)
    > polyester/lycra one-piece swimwear, like that sold
    > commonly in shops between 1973 and 1996.

    You kinky devil!

  3. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    "Nodffellowt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Poly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:Nk%[email protected]...
    > >
    > > I am enquiring about whether you have (or sometimes get
    > > in, or know of where I can find for buying)
    > > polyester/lycra one-piece swimwear, like that sold
    > > commonly in shops between 1973 and 1996.
    >

    > You kinky devil!

    I'm not sure kinky is the right word- after all, he didn't
    ask for worn items. Still, I have to admit this seems more
    than a little bizarre! Doesnt this guy post here about once
    a month btw?