Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

wanted: tandem trailer bike

Started by Malcolm Butler · · Last activity · 1 post · 430 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
21 November 2004
Last activity
21 November 2004
Original author
Malcolm Butler
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
430
Views / 30 days
7

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all,

    I have twins who are about to outgrow their trailer and I'm hoping
    someone has a tandem (two seater) trailer bike sitting around unused.
    The "Adams" version is reportedly out of production and there doesn't
    appear to be any readily available alternatives.

    I'm in Sydney, but prepared to ship from other parts of the country if
    necessary.

    --
    Malcolm Butler

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.