Wanted to buy in UK



J

John And Paulin

Guest
Three wheeled recumbent suitable touring beginner to this.
Back problems.Suit PDQ 3 Trice Anthrotec or similar style.
Must not be expensive! Best regards, John. REPLY TO
[email protected] REMOVE X TO REPLY

--
No direct reply option available.
 
J

Just Zis Guy

Guest
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:18:37 -0000, "John and Pauline at Thornbury"
<[email protected]> wrote in message
<[email protected]>:

>Three wheeled recumbent suitable touring beginner to this.
>Back problems.Suit PDQ 3 Trice Anthrotec or similar style.
>Must not be expensive!

Try the bentmongers (FutureCycles, Kinetics, West Country
Recumbents, Bikefix etc). They get trade-ins sometimes.

--
Guy
===
May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after posting.
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at Washington University
 
P

Paul

Guest
In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:18:37 -0000, "John and Pauline at
> Thornbury" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> <[email protected]>:
>
> >Three wheeled recumbent suitable touring beginner to
> >this. Back problems.Suit PDQ 3 Trice Anthrotec or similar
> >style. Must not be expensive!
>
> Try the bentmongers (FutureCycles, Kinetics, West Country
> Recumbents, Bikefix etc). They get trade-ins sometimes.
>
You forgot to add dTek in Cambridgeshire, I'm told they have
lots of S/H stuff.

BTW Guy, I think your sig seperator is mising a space. My
news reader is expecting '-- ' (dash dash space)

--
.paul

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving is probably not
the sport for you.
 
G

Garryb59

Guest
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 00:24:25 +0000 (UTC), paul
<[email protected]> wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
>[email protected] says...
>> On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:18:37 -0000, "John and Pauline at
>> Thornbury" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> message <[email protected]
>> binary.blueyonder.co.uk>:
>>
>> >Three wheeled recumbent suitable touring beginner to
>> >this. Back problems.Suit PDQ 3 Trice Anthrotec or
>> >similar style. Must not be expensive!
>>
>> Try the bentmongers (FutureCycles, Kinetics, West Country
>> Recumbents, Bikefix etc). They get trade-ins sometimes.
>>
>You forgot to add dTek in Cambridgeshire, I'm told they
>have lots of S/H stuff.

I went there a few weeks ago. He offers a 'come a try loads
of recumbents in the space of 2-3 hrs for £25'. It was money
well spent really, although a whole week trying different
styles would also help cemeting any ideas you start to form!
He has examples of the main styles of recumbent - LWB, SWB,
USS and ASS....and several trikes too.

From experience I can tell you: forget your preconceptions,
forget virtual riding on newsgroups, keep an open mind and
try as many as you can and go from there - there can be no
alternative really.

Garryb

>BTW Guy, I think your sig seperator is mising a space. My
>news reader is expecting '-- ' (dash dash space)
 
M

Mike Rice

Guest
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 00:51:06 +0000, garryb59
<[email protected]> wrote:

>styles of recumbent - LWB, SWB, USS and ASS....and several
>trikes too.
>
>From experience I can tell you: forget your preconceptions,
>forget virtual riding on newsgroups, keep an open mind and
>try as many as you can and go from there - there can be no
>alternative really.
>

And don't be surprised a month or so into your new '1st
choice' recumbent' when you start wondering how much fun
this or that other configuration might be...

The learning curve. Those first test rides will never be
enough to overcome that learning curve, and by the time
you're getting real comfortable with whichever bike you've
chosen you may realize that some of the bikes you eliminated
had *very* interesting potential.

Still love my Tour Easy though,

Mike Rice
 
C

Carol Hague

Guest
Just zis Guy, you know? <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:18:37 -0000, "John and Pauline at
> Thornbury" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> <[email protected]>:
>
> >Three wheeled recumbent suitable touring beginner to
> >this. Back problems.Suit PDQ 3 Trice Anthrotec or similar
> >style. Must not be expensive!
>
> Try the bentmongers (FutureCycles, Kinetics, West Country
> Recumbents, Bikefix etc). They get trade-ins sometimes.

Nope, not us, sorry. We're too small to be able to do
trade-ins.

--
Carol Hague Westcountry Recumbents http://www.wrhpv.com Feet
first on three wheels.