Wanted to buy in UK



J

John And Paulin

Guest
Wanted. Pashley PDQ 3 /Trice or similar at the lower end of
the price range. Best regards, John. REMOVE X to reply to
[email protected]

--
No direct reply option available.
 
A

A.Lee

Guest
On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:55:57 +0000, John and Pauline at Thornbury wrote:

> Wanted. Pashley PDQ 3

Is this going to be like the camper van for sale -
advertised every day? I think once a week is sufficient for
the same ad ,once a day is a little too much. Alan.

--
To reply by e-mail, change the ' + ' to 'plus'.
http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road cycling in the North
Midlands.
 
J

John And Paulin

Guest
Oh dear me! Here we go here we go here we go,tra la la.
Get a life.
Regards,
John.
http://www.pbase.com/john28july

--
No direct reply option available. "A.Lee"
<[email protected]+.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:55:57 +0000, John and Pauline at
> Thornbury wrote:
>
> > Wanted. Pashley PDQ 3
>
> Is this going to be like the camper van for sale -
> advertised every day? I think once a week is sufficient
> for the same ad ,once a day is a little too much. Alan.
>
> --
> To reply by e-mail, change the ' + ' to 'plus'.
> http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road cycling in the North
> Midlands.
 
M

Michael Macclan

Guest
On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:29:55 +0000, A.Lee wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:55:57 +0000, John and Pauline at
> Thornbury wrote:
>
>> Wanted. Pashley PDQ 3
>
> Is this going to be like the camper van for sale -
> advertised every day? I think once a week is sufficient
> for the same ad ,once a day is a little too much. Alan.

I agree.
--
Michael MacClancy Random putdown - "His mother should have
thrown him away and kept the stork." - Mae West
www.macclancy.demon.co.uk www.macclancy.co.uk
 
A

Ambrose Nankive

Guest
In news:[email protected],
A.Lee <[email protected]+.com> typed:
> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:55:57 +0000, John and Pauline at
> Thornbury wrote:
>
>> Wanted. Pashley PDQ 3
>
> Is this going to be like the camper van for sale -
> advertised every day? I think once a week is sufficient
> for the same ad ,once a day is a little too much. Alan.

It may be the fabled recumbent camper van ad.
 
J

John And Paulin

Guest
The couple who start this stupid Campervan nonsense should
just be treated with the Total contempt that their insane
behaviour deserves. Why oh why do these i***** . do it? Its
only a commercial Mr Winner but you are not on the telly!
Kind unrequited regards, John.

I simply placed a similar advert as the previous one was
succeeded by the offered Brompton having been sold,
therefore only a wanted item was advertised. Get

--
No direct reply option available. "Ambrose Nankivell"
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In news:[email protected],
> A.Lee <[email protected]+.com> typed:
> > On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:55:57 +0000, John and Pauline at
> > Thornbury wrote:
> >
> >> Wanted. Pashley PDQ 3
> >
> > Is this going to be like the camper van for sale -
> > advertised every day? I think once a week is sufficient
> > for the same ad ,once a day is a little too much. Alan.
>
> It may be the fabled recumbent camper van ad.
 
G

Graeme

Guest
"John and Pauline at Thornbury" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> I simply placed a similar advert as the previous one was
> succeeded by the offered Brompton having been sold,
> therefore only a wanted item was advertised. Get

Perhaps it's best that you hit send accidently before
completing the "Get" sentence. If you'd replied to your own
post with the update rather than start a new thread then
maybe people's reactions would be different. Replying with
updates to sale/wanted posts is pretty standard practice.

Now, get on your bike and chill out a little, don't be so
sensitive when people poke fun at you. Most regular URCers
get fun made of them from time, they take it in the mood it
is intended, even Guy with his dodgy tache! :)

Graeme
 
J

John And Paulin

Guest
Hello,
I just feel that these people are basically timewasters and flamers, for no
real reason.
Regards,
John.
http://www.pbase.com/john28july

--
No direct reply option available. "Graeme"
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "John and Pauline at Thornbury"
> <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]
> binary.blueyonder.co.uk:
>
> > I simply placed a similar advert as the previous one was
> > succeeded by
the
> > offered Brompton having been sold, therefore only a
> > wanted item was advertised. Get
>
>
> Perhaps it's best that you hit send accidently before
> completing the "Get" sentence. If you'd replied to your
> own post with the update rather than start a new thread
> then maybe people's reactions would be different. Replying
> with updates to sale/wanted posts is pretty standard
> practice.
>
> Now, get on your bike and chill out a little, don't be so
> sensitive when people poke fun at you. Most regular URCers
> get fun made of them from
time,
> they take it in the mood it is intended, even Guy with his
> dodgy tache!
:)
>
>
> Graeme
 
G

Graeme

Guest
"John and Pauline at Thornbury" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> I just feel that these people are basically timewasters
> and flamers, for no real reason.

I would say 99% of the people here are time wasters. I
know I should be doing something else right now (packing
for a flight)!

Graeme
 
W

Whingin' Pom

Guest
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:57:07 GMT, Graeme
<[email protected]> () wrote:

>"John and Pauline at Thornbury"
><[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]
>binary.blueyonder.co.uk:
>
>> I just feel that these people are basically timewasters
>> and flamers, for no real reason.
>
>I would say 99% of the people here are time wasters. I
>know I should be doing something else right now (packing
>for a flight)!

Not going camping, then? :)

--
Matt K Dunedin, NZ
 
D

Dave Kahn

Guest
"John and Pauline at Thornbury" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> Oh dear me! Here we go here we go here we go,tra la la.
> Get a life.

ISTR you used to get irritated when people delighted in
making camper van references in response to just about
everything you posted. What do you suppose is likely to
happen if you go out of your way to annoy people?

--
Dave...
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
John and Pauline at Thornbury posted ...

> I just feel that these people are basically timewasters
> and flamers, for no real reason.

You're perfectly free to simply ignore them, if they irk you
so much .. )

Or continue replying and get more annoyed and more replies
and more annoyed and even more replies ....

--
Paul

(8(|) Homer rocks .. ;)
 
D

Danny Colyer

Guest
John and Pauline at Thornbury wrote:
> The couple who start this stupid Campervan nonsense should
> just be treated with the Total contempt that their insane
> behaviour deserves.

Ahem, ISTR it was you who started the campervan nonsense,
John, when you posted your campervan ads.

--
Danny Colyer (the UK company has been laughed out of my reply address)
http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/
Why I like OE6 - http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/misc/oe6.html
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." - Thomas Paine
 

Similar threads