WANTED: VISION SEAT

Anonymous

Guest
I`m looking for a Vision seat in good condition and reasonably priced.

I think people will be holding on to them now. I ordered and received a new seat cover, just in case
they become hard to find, when Vision finally closes shop. I think I got one of the last of them.

Jim Vincent RANS Screamer - Vision R50

I can repair your seats.(I have an upholstery business) I have the mesh
that was originally used in the seats. It's called a Leno mesh. I use a UV
rated thread. There is an aftermarket mesh called Phifertex and I don't like
it, it separates.
Perry
news:[email protected]...

"Perry" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I can repair your seats.(I have an upholstery business) I have the mesh that was originally used
> in the seats. It's called a Leno mesh. I use a UV rated thread. There is an aftermarket mesh
> called Phifertex and I don't like it, it separates.

Perry, I don`t have a Vision seat in need of repair....I need a complete seat to use in a streetable
streamliner, and the Vision seat is the only mesh seat I have found that I can sit in for a long
time without getting "recumbent butt".

Don