Wanted - web sites for live TDF coverage

Fat_old_man

Guest
What is the best site for live TDF coverage? Accessibility, audio, video?

"fat_old_man" <[email protected]> wrote
> What is the best site for live TDF coverage? Accessibility, audio, video?

Yeah, I was wondering this as well.

Also, I've been jonesing for a shortwave radio for ages and saw some on sale this weekend and
thought that might actually be a really good way to listen to coverage as well. Does anyone have a
shortwave radio and have any experience doing that sort of thing? Are there European, english
speaking radio stations that do live play by play?

But a RealAudio or WMA live play by play would rule too, I could listen at work.

Anyone know?

fat_old_man wrote:

>What is the best site for live TDF coverage? Accessibility, audio, video?

You can try the official Tour de France site http://www.letour.fr/2003/fr/index.html

They do a live video stream for the first time this year but it's not for free they charge you 1.69
Euro about 2 Dollars per hour . I think it will also be in French :(

Peter.