Wanted - web sites for live TDF coverage

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Fat_old_man, Jul 5, 2003.

  1. Fat_old_man

    Fat_old_man Guest

    What is the best site for live TDF coverage? Accessibility, audio, video?

    Tags:

  2. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    "fat_old_man" <[email protected]> wrote
    > What is the best site for live TDF coverage? Accessibility, audio, video?

    Yeah, I was wondering this as well.

    Also, I've been jonesing for a shortwave radio for ages and saw some on sale this weekend and
    thought that might actually be a really good way to listen to coverage as well. Does anyone have a
    shortwave radio and have any experience doing that sort of thing? Are there European, english
    speaking radio stations that do live play by play?

    But a RealAudio or WMA live play by play would rule too, I could listen at work.

    Anyone know?

  3. fat_old_man wrote:

    >What is the best site for live TDF coverage? Accessibility, audio, video?

    You can try the official Tour de France site http://www.letour.fr/2003/fr/index.html

    They do a live video stream for the first time this year but it's not for free they charge you 1.69
    Euro about 2 Dollars per hour . I think it will also be in French :(

    Peter.

  4. Tourblog

    Tourblog Guest

    You might want to check out my TourBlog website. It's a good starting point for Tour Coverage. ;)

    http://tourblog.com

    Best, Patrick

    news:<[email protected]>...