Wanted: XC full suspension racing frame 18-19"

Todd

Guest
Hello,

Looking for a in good condition XC racing frame, full
suspension, size large.

Something in the area of a low travel soft tail/FS that can
be built up light.

Such as:

Khs team softail Trek STP Klein Adept etc.

Just sent you an e-mail.

Bill

[email protected] (Todd) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hello,
>
> Looking for a in good condition XC racing frame, full
> suspension, size large.
>
> Something in the area of a low travel soft tail/FS that
> can be built up light.
>
> Such as:
>
> Khs team softail Trek STP Klein Adept etc.

I also have an Ibis Ripley in large that I might be
interested in selling. The Ripley is also a softtail like
the ones bikes below. Bill