Wanted: XC full suspension racing frame 18-19"

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Todd, Mar 8, 2004.

  1. Todd

    Todd Guest

    Hello,

    Looking for a in good condition XC racing frame, full
    suspension, size large.

    Something in the area of a low travel soft tail/FS that can
    be built up light.

    Such as:

    Khs team softail Trek STP Klein Adept etc.

    Tags:

  2. Bill

    Bill Guest

    Just sent you an e-mail.

    Bill

    [email protected] (Todd) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hello,
    >
    > Looking for a in good condition XC racing frame, full
    > suspension, size large.
    >
    > Something in the area of a low travel soft tail/FS that
    > can be built up light.
    >
    > Such as:
    >
    > Khs team softail Trek STP Klein Adept etc.

  3. Bill

    Bill Guest

    I also have an Ibis Ripley in large that I might be
    interested in selling. The Ripley is also a softtail like
    the ones bikes below. Bill